Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
This is two teams playing without a defence. Fiorentina's defence is as crappy as ours, we were just more lucky to convert. They had chances to make it 3-3 or 4-4...

·
Registered
915 Posts
great goal by Klose, Rensing made some good stops, Bommel "still" behaving, at least a winning attitude is somewhat present

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Just all of you guys do me a favour and don't just see the result. Imo the fair result would have been 5-5 or 5-6 against us...

Horrible performance in own half.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Frank any immediate update on Lahm..hope it was a minor knock :scared:

We played well, but 3-0 was a flattering score line.

I think we still afford too much space in the middle of the park for teams to play passes with freedom.

·
Super
4,283 Posts
A good win, sure they have room for improvement. Nonetheless, it's the result that counts and I'm glad they seized their chances.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes and this is what Klinsmann plans to do about it:

Klinsmann’s other alternatives would be to revert to a three-man back-line including Daniel van Buyten, or to have Zé Roberto help out at left-back. “We’ll have a think about it over the next few days,” the Bayern boss said, “although we’re aware we have no like-for-like replacement for Philipp in his position.“
So either we will be on the 18th position (if Klinsi opts for the 3-5-2 formation) before Lahm comes back or loose our BEST player in midfield (Zé Roberto).

By the way, we would have a like-for-like replacement for Lahm if Bayern did not sold Jansen.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Yes, the replacement comment if funny in the context of selling Jansen, I thought the same. :D

But then again we have Super-Lell ;) :rolleyes:...

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah Lell is wonderfull :D

Who plays as LB in the reserves? Maybe he will do a better job. Surely better than Lell.

·
Seis Copas
5,517 Posts
Hey is Lahm playing for you guys tomorrow? I have him in my CL fantasy team and I know he was injured for a bit but is he playing tomorrow?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts