Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Predicted lineup: Rensing - Oddo, Lucio, Demichelis, Lahm - Schweinsteiger, van Bommel, Zé Roberto, Ribery - Toni, Klose

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Ribery will score the 1st goal tonight that is my prediction.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate Luca Toni. He just stands still in the middle all the time and wastes all opportunities that Klose gives him. After 10 minutes it was a must 3-0 from 4 clear chances for Toni and yet it still is 0-0. ****ing idiot.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toni 6 chances 0 goals
Klose 1 chance 1 goal

I for one am ready to throw Donovan in ;) :D

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2:0
Although the initial pass was offside I think but then it was just that brilliant by Klose that even the stupid Italian couldnt miss it anymore...

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was easily the best match I have seen us play this season but it still is so damn annoying when you have a waster like Luca Toni up front. Stuff like that costs you in important matches...

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, of course he wasn't in the squad ;)
Transfer window only opens 1st January but I was making a point... :D

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Lol, yeah forgot about the dates of the winter transfers window.

So, any reason why Poldi didn't play? Is he really injured?

He could have scored the 4 goals that Luca missed today.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I wonder how life would had been for Bayern if Makaay stayed and Toni never camed. If Makaay had half the chances that Toni had last season and this to score, by now he surely had passed Müller's record of goals, plus he would had been top-goalscorer of last season's Bundesliga.

He is the most lethal striker that I have ever seen play for Bayern.

·
Registered
17,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder how life would had been for Bayern if Makaay stayed and Toni never camed. If Makaay had half the chances that Toni had last season and this to score, by now he surely had passed Müller's record of goals, plus he would had been top-goalscorer of last season's Bundesliga.

He is the most lethal striker that I have ever seen play for Bayern.
Makaay was past his prime, he wasn't that good anymore at the end of his stint with Bayern. And in the first season Toni did score quite well, much better than this season. He really is so lucky that he has guys like Ribery and Klose around him who assist like crazy, otherwise he would have a hard time to score at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts