Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Have to go through no?

It will be one major disappointment if they don't.

Facts are although Porto are a respected opponent in the CL they are well off the pace in their own league and will not be defending their crown this season and in the first leg they were not all that, the win was gifted to them.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Agreed, Maturin.

6-0 for the Arsenal, you guys are just a juggernaut of ownage and FC Porto have absolutely no European pedigree.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have to go through no?

It will be one major disappointment if they don't.

Facts are although Porto are a respected opponent in the CL they are well off the pace in their own league and will not be defending their crown this season and in the first leg they were not all that, the win was gifted to them.
Have to wait for the injury report.

FC Porto are always a tough nut to crack, were superb last season at Old Trafford in the qt finals.

Just pray Cesc and Gallas or Sol are fit as if Silvestre starts...last one out of the Emirates please turn off the lights.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
Agreed, Maturin.

6-0 for the Arsenal, you guys are just a juggernaut of ownage and FC Porto have absolutely no European pedigree.
There wasn't a need to take the piss, geezer. I respect your right to do so, though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
There wasn't a need to take the piss, geezer. I respect your right to do so, though. :thumbsup:
Geezer? Doesn't that refer to somebody who's old? :confused:

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Agreed, Maturin.

Respect is always there Josh for Porto you know that ;)

Arsenal are favs to go through though, you know that as well.

and you didn't play that well in the first leg really did you?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Respect is always there Josh for Porto you know that ;)

Arsenal are favs to go through though, you know that as well.

and you didn't play that well in the first leg really did you?
No, but the way you undermine teams on a regular basis is completely ridiculous. You do it far too often, absolutely no respect is shown to other teams. You'd think you guys had actually won a European trophy or something with this attitude.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
You'd think you guys had actually won a European trophy or something with this attitude.
How does a team's success in any given field determine an individual's right to express their opinion? Ridiculous comment.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
How does a team's success in any given field determine an individual's right to express their opinion? Ridiculous comment.
:drunk:

Because success justifies confidence and optimism...? What are you, retarded/Greek?

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Wenger said Cesc is a doubt for this game after coming off against Burnley today.

No Cesc:

Song - Diaby

Rosicky

Walcott - Bendtner - Nasri​

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
No, but the way you undermine teams on a regular basis is completely ridiculous. You do it far too often, absolutely no respect is shown to other teams. You'd think you guys had actually won a European trophy or something with this attitude.
Well I don't know where you are getting this "undermining" teams from?

Anyhow let's hope for a good match.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Overreaction much? Maturin points out that Porto are struggling a bit this year (which is fair to say) and you go off on some bizarre rant.

·
Registered
11,822 Posts
:drunk:

Because success justifies confidence and optimism...? What are you, retarded/Greek?
I should've bolded the words team and individual, so I apologize for assuming you have basic cognitive abilities (my bad :thumbsup:). Maturin, the individual, doesn't need to win a European trophy for team sport, in order to undermine F.C. Porto's chances of advancing to the Quarter Final of the Champion's League.

Has the coin dropped yet, m8?

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
cesc injured is a blow- but not terrible, i thought nasri looked terrific in a more central role today.

-------------almunia------------
sagna-veramelen-campbell-clichy
-----------alex song------------
-------diaby------nasri---------
walcott-----bendtner----rosicky

another win here would be great for morale, and certainly is not beyond us. similar performance to last year against villareal would be great.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cesc may still be fit for this
Same Hammy injury as Aston Villa could easily see Cesc being MIA until Birmingham.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts