Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this determines whether we get CL football or not this year. First leg ended 2-2 after a horrific start to the game. Partizan jumped on us early and scored twice, could have scored more, but Alex and Guiza drew us level for this leg. Another sputter at the start of the season was the poor performance in the TSL opener. Hopefully that game is out of everyone's minds and there is 100% focus on this match.

Anglofeb.com reports that Selcuk is still out, and Semih and Edu were injured in training. Not sure of the extent of the injuries but Edu and Semih will be missed.

Game is Wednesday, 21:00 Turkish time

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Most probably the same lineup:

-----------------Güiza
-----------------Alex
Uğur -- Maldonado -- Emre -- Kazim
R. Carlos -- Lugano -- Yasin/Önder -- Gökhan
----------------Volkan

Our wingers need to step their game up or this is going to be hard.

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
Shouldn't be as hard as people are making it out to be. The team doesn't need to score to advance, and always does manage to step up in home matches even at the worst of times.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Come on fener. :scream:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
We have to score a couple, I don't trust our defence. And now that Edu is out injured... not good.

Though judging by Şeytan's post in the 'Fenerbahce news' thread, maybe that might be a good thing. :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
anyone know which channel the match is on?
betfair.com have the game scheduled on their website, sign up and watch it there, usually a very good stream!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Now Emre is injured, not that I'm surprised. Deniz will probably fill his position.

anyone know which channel the match is on?
The game is on Futbol Smart 7. Kanal (D-Smart).

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Volkan
Gokhan - Lugano - Yasin - RCarlos
Kazim - Maldonado - Deniz - Ugur
Alex - Guiza

Bench: Volkan B, Onder, Can, Gurhan, Semih, Ilhan, +1. (Suspended: Burak)

The match is also listed on bet365 (regional restrictions may apply).

P.S. Semih is expected to start, not Deniz. He'll go as far as he can.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Emre's absence will cause lack of creativity, if really Deniz and Maldonado plays together i have no idea what will it be look like in the game. If Semih can play It would be better to have Alex in the midfield and Semih in forward and Guiza in striker position.

Despite injury problems and absences, I think we are going to win this game without any problem. I trust Guiza in this game, he will be motivated.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
First 11 has been announced:

Volkan Demirel, Lugano, R.Carlos, Kazım, Alex, Güiza, Semih, Uğur, Maldonado, Yasin, Gökhan.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
I hope you guys bounce back from the weekend and defeat Partizan, then bounce straightback to the weekend form. :D Seriously though, you guys got the advantage, make Turkiye proud and advance!

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Looks like this betfair stream that Eddie mentioned is going to be the best one. Sign up, you don't need to enter your credit card details either.

http://www.betfair.com/?oid=78601

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I hope you guys bounce back from the weekend and defeat Partizan, then bounce straightback to the weekend form. :D Seriously though, you guys got the advantage, make Turkiye proud and advance!
Lol, thanks. Good luck to GS too.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.