Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
So we could be without Emre, Topal, and Webo. Plus Gokhan and Egemen already out. What happened with Meireles, haven't heard much since the first leg. Looks like he is training normally even though reports said he would be out for 4-5 months. What the hell!?

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I'd rather see Alper and Salih play. I could even do Selcuk with them. IMO those 2 are more creative and will create more opportunities.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I expect a line-up like this: Volkan/Topuz, Yobo, Alves, Kadlec/Meireles, Alper, Salih/ Kuyt, Stoch/Sow

從我使用 Tapatalk 2 的 HTC One X 發送

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Volkan, Mehmet Topuz, Yobo, Alves, Kadlec, Meireles, Mehmet Topal, Cristian, Kuyt, Sow, Webo

iKoot, are you back?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it has zero to do with hating Aykut. Don't make assumptions. I've been a member of this forum for 8 years and in that 8 years (sadly) i have repeadly been an Ersun fan pre and post Aykut.

Let's wait till the end of the year.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
it has zero to do with hating Aykut. Don't make assumptions. I've been a member of this forum for 8 years and in that 8 years (sadly) i have repeadly been an Ersun fan pre and post Aykut.

Let's wait till the end of the year.
This is interesting...can u explain me why i Ersun good coach?Just wondering...

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
We played shite from what I saw from the highlights. Still early days but I really hate this clubs tradition of getting off to slow starts. :groan:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I wanna see Aykut ever take a team like Genclerbirligi far into the Uefa Cup (back then) plus you're comparing apples to oranges. Aykut = ultra defensive mentality, ERsun = ultra offensive, possession mentality. They're both megalomaniacs who have to have their ways or else cry. Ersun is trying to change this team's mentality who are so used to Aykut's backwards system.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
I wanna see Aykut ever take a team like Genclerbirligi far into the Uefa Cup (back then) plus you're comparing apples to oranges. Aykut = ultra defensive mentality, ERsun = ultra offensive, possession mentality. They're both megalomaniacs who have to have their ways or else cry. Ersun is trying to change this team's mentality who are so used to Aykut's backwards system.
There is just one system bro-the one who works!Defensive or offensive not important...Aykut lead FB to one of the best results in history of the club.Im not defending him,but its a fact.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts