Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
First official game of the season tomorrow in Austria. They are two games into the Austrian Bundesliga and won both matches 5-1. I expect a slow start from us but we'll see. The 21 players taken: Volkan Demirel, Mert Günok, Michal Kadlec, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Bekir İrtegün, Joseph Yobo, Bruno Alves, Selçuk Şahin, Emre Belözoğlu, Raul Meireles, Mehmet Topal, Salih Uçan, Cristian Baroni, Alper Potuk, Mehmet Topuz, Milos Krasic, Dirk Kuyt, Miroslav Stoch, Caner Erkin, Moussa Sow, Pierre Webo.

I would like to see Ersun start with Volkan, Kadlec, Yobo, Alves, Topuz, Emre, Meireles, Alper, Stoch, Kuyt, Sow. Webo will probably be up front since Sow is fasting.

Press Conference:

1cZ2vHEgnoU

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I want this:

Volkan
Topuz - Yobo - Kadlec - Hasan
Emre - Miereles
Alper
Kuyt - Sow - Webo

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I want this:

Volkan
Topuz - Alves - Kadlec - Hasan
Topal
Emre - Meireles
Alper - Stoch
Sow​

Nobody really a winger per say. Help the flanks out while defending and roam into the middle on attacks for Alper and Stoch

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Alper will rape :( amk Alper

Did I hear right that Alper is wearing #26? no reason for that,sanki Eskisehir'i milli takimda temsil ediyon :yuck:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Good luck guys, it should be an entertaining game. Salzburg are really on form at the moment. They've won their last 5 games in style.

Metz 0 - 3 Salzburg
Salzburg 3 - 1 Schalke 04
Union St. Florian 0 - 9 Salzburg
Wiener Neustadt 1 - 5 Salzburg
Salzburg 5 - 1 Austria Wien

You're going to need to defend well.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
They will rape Fener massively, especially when Fener is bound to play Vebo and Caner.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
Everytime I watched/bet on Salzburg last season they failed to impress me. Fener should be getting a draw tonight

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Even our backups + 3-4 starters beat Austria Wien easily no indication of how good Salzburg is. Just sayin...
Austria Wien had rarely been "in" throughout the last decade. The most basic principle is to not disrespect them as they'll be well organized and determined.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
First XI:

Volkan Demirel, Mehmet Topuz, Joseph Yobo, Bruno Alves, Michal Kadlec, Mehmet Topal, Raul Meireles, Emre Belözoğlu, Alper Potuk, Dirk Kuyt ve Pierre Webo.

Not a huge Webo fan - rather have Sow starting but he had a late pre-season + is still fasting so we got no choice in the matter. Would've liked to see Stoch start this game since he had a hell of a pre-season, but mr. 90 minutes every goddamn game Kuyt gets the start.

I think Ersun is doing a similar tactic to the one i posted above. I expect Alper and Kuyt to roam more into the middle on attacks and stay back on the wings to help when we are sitting back. Its a very narrow tactic for the most part, centric on the strength of our midfield.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Makes sense, you have guys who can pass the ball around easily. I fell like Stoch would kinda imbalance that since he's one of the biggest culprits for loosing the ball. Its obvious that they will defend heavily and we can bring him on after the first half to have him roam around and force the play. Probably him and Caner will be added into the mix. Caner had one hell of a Europa run last year-I hope he continues playing like that this year.

** Actually I would have like Salih on here instead of Topal. I think that RM and Emre could have been able to take turns holding back a bit. I think that Salih would orchastrate a little better actually.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
This is gonna be another young boys situation
...what?

Do you remember our lineup vs Young Boys?

Volkan
Bekir - Ilhan - Bilica - Santos
Cristian - Emre
Dia - Alex - Stoch
G. Unal

Any team would rape that...

Also stream???

1 - 20 of 83 Posts