Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been waiting for this chance since 1999 :howler:

Luis Aragones in his first official match, let's see how the team shapes up and just how well they've adapted to the new methods. This should be a routine outting, but going on friendly results it's not a given.

We'll also see just how Emre features in things, he probably won't start having only joined the team a few days ago, but I think should make his debut off the bench.

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have fun attending :thumbsup:

@ Fenerbahçe fans, wake the f*ck up. This is the first official match of the season, just two days away and there isn't a single comment.

And if you're too caught up in transfer rumours, remember that transfers don't often get unveiled in the days leading up to a match as not to overshadow it. So either way you have to concentrate on this game first :D

Probable starting XI:
Volkan - Gökhan, Carlos, Lugano, Edu Dracena - Selçuk, Uğur, Kazım, Alex - Semih, Güiza

Emre wants to play but it's likely he'll have to do with a role off the bench.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Any updates on the Xabi Alonso transfer? :D

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
It's just wishful thinking, we won't get Alonso.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well ım expectıng a hgh scorıng game....maybe 0-3/4.....Hopefully we can wın wıthout concedıng so we can go tı Kadıkoy and gıve them a whoppıng.....Goals from Semıh, Guıza and Burak (ıf he starts)

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
the game on Wednesday is in the SSS. Finally first official match of the season. As long as we don't conceed we'll be fine, but we should win without much difficulty I expect.

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wednesday 30th July, 21:00 Turkish time, Şükrü Saraçoğlu.

Should be several streams popping up at match time.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Damn, me too. I'll be on a plane to Washington DC...

It's always nice to land, turn on my phone and see that Fenerbahce crushed someone!

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
for the first time this season, i actually am able to watch it :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Şeytan;6528793 said:
Strong rumour that Emre will start.
If I'm reading some of the Turkish newspapers websites right, it seems that Deniz didn't travel with the squad (hurt again), Aragones doesn't trust Selcuk, and doesn't want to risk Moldonado since he would need to be healthy for a transfer/loan to open up a foreigner spot...

Sounds like a spot opening up for Emre?

Maybe in a 4-4-2, Emre and Alex next to each other with Burak and Ugur on the wings to complete the mdfield...

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
That would shift to a diamond 4-4-2 quickly if the midfield is as you suggest, because Emre likes to dictate things from deep in midfield, whereas Alex really won't come back all too much to help on defense

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's fine against barely professional opposition, but it's suicide further down the track.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
MTK is practicing in the SSS right now on FBTV.

we should be able to keep a shutout tomorrow, I think we will win 3-0. Semih, Guiza, Semih :D

1 - 20 of 198 Posts