Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straight forward question:
1) Which team do you want your team to draw for the 1/8 finals of the CL?
2) Which team would you rather avoid?

For my team, I'd be happy to get either of PSV or the best would be Los Galacticos. :lala: :tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you forgot to answer question 2 :pp

as you can't draw the Arsenal i suppose there is no-one left you'd like to avoid eh ? :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I want Real Madrid cuz they are vulnerable

I'm an Inter fan

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jern Lizardhous said:
you forgot to answer question 2 :pp

as you can't draw the Arsenal i suppose there is no-one left you'd like to avoid eh ? :D
I didn't answer # 2 as I/We do not fear anyone as we are Milan!:stuckup:
It's the other way around: other teams/fans should be worried about drawing Milan. :googly:

If I were to chose one team to avoid among all the lot, I'd have to say that the closest to wanting to avoid a team would be the Arsenal...:tongue: They have a decent team and can perform from time to time....:lala: :tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What? The hottest and best team in Europe finished 2nd in their group?:lala::eekani: :stress:

How in the hell is that possible?:googly:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
San Siro said:
What? The hottest and best team in Europe finished 2nd in their group?:lala::eekani: :stress:

Cheers.;)
With only 10 points too, loosing 2 games, drawing 1 (which would have been 8 points, had it not been for the late wonderful goal by Ronny) :lala:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
u should concentrate about ur own team! :cap:
we deserved a draw in the san siro and we fielded a team full of youngsters yesterday!
and if milan continue to play this way,they will be knocked out in the next round!! :mad:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
barracuda said:
With only 10 points too, loosing 2 games, drawing 1 (which would have been 8 points, had it not been for the late wonderful goal by Ronny) :lala:
The match on San Siro should have ended with a draw at least, so those points aren't a real demonstrater of a club's ability. ;)

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
Injuries and anti-football :googly:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
San Siro said:
I didn't answer # 2 as I/We do not fear anyone as we are Milan!:stuckup:
It's the other way around: other teams/fans should be worried about drawing Milan. :googly:

Cheers.;)
why should other team worry about you ? you haven't bought Bojinov, Gillardino, Tevez and Robbie Savage yet :)

·
Registered
59,918 Posts
As an Interista I'd love drawing Madrid. I do hold utmost respect for them as a great club but the prospect of :ass: Fatnaldo :ass: coming to the Giuseppe Meazza is mouth watering to say the least.

God I hate that buck-toothed monkey... :groan: :skull:

The only team that I'd want to avoid is Barcelona, I'm fine with any of the other runners up. :)

·
Banned
1,336 Posts
i would looove for arsenal to play barcelona, because that would be one of the most entertaining games for quite a few years, and i believe arsenal would win :)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Petros said:
i would looove for arsenal to play barcelona, because that would be one of the most entertaining games for quite a few years, and i believe arsenal would win :)
Have to admit that I'd love to see Barca vs Arsenal. It would be like our game against Madrid a few years ago. Rubbish defending but beautiful flowing attack after attack.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I'm old school :stuckup: The weaker the better :thmbup:
l8er

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
why should other team worry about you ? you haven't bought Bojinov, Gillardino, Tevez and Robbie Savage yet :)
May Dida save us :stuckup:

·
Registered
56,235 Posts
well, i wouldn't meet real madrid, arsenal, or barça. for feeling reason.

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
now that we know all the teams qualified for the knock-out stages,here is my choice:
want=leverkusen
avoid=chelsea

1 - 20 of 88 Posts