Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start to discuss second match here. I hope I am not the only one who thinks that the first thread is already overloaded.
Beating Liverpool at home isn't easy at all, they gonna give us a fight, but we have to give our best in order to achieve semifinals. The biggest thing that worries me is our shaky defence, that has been awful recently.

FORZA JUVE!:cool: :strong:

P.S. I sincerely ask forum managers to unstuck previous thread.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
we SHOULD make it, no gerrard, i know that trez is missing, but we got 3 attackers who can preform well on the pitch and ever better then trez (zlatan, dp and zalayeta).

imo 2-0 will do the trick :)

bad news that cisse is back.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really can't believe Cisse being 100% ready for the match after such a long recovery. However, this player is always very dangerous... we have to be attentive.

·
Registered
17,567 Posts
Zebina is out of the match with a hamstring injury he sustained against Liverpool in the first leg.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Nyuka said:
I really can't believe Cisse being 100% ready for the match after such a long recovery. However, this player is always very dangerous... we have to be attentive.
Mate half our squad is injured (yes I know that's an exageration) we're despreate, Cisse is no more then 25% fit IMO, Alonso under 50%

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
After what happened in Milano tonight I'm really really afraid of what will happen in Turin tommorow. And worst of all, imagine us loosing, the anger and frustration will have no limits. These things are so f*****g unnecesarry, it's really unbeliavable how moronic some are.

Keeping my thumbs for a Juve victory, but so much more for a peacefull evening tommorow.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Agree with ralford.

1-0 with no violence is pleasant enough.
Any bigger margin than that, I'm afraid I can't go to work the next day. :)

Avanti Signora!!!

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Judging by today, the violence cannot be ruled out, except a discrepancy with management is a bit different from what happened in Heysel so if there's going to be violence it might as well live up to the occasion. Both Juve and Inter suspended from Europe would be great. I'm rooting for Liverpool but I doubt either team will be able to deal with Chelsea who I'd like to see in the final, perfect place to show Barcelona, Bryan Munchun and you lot how it's done.

·
Registered
17,567 Posts
You always were a class act, Paratroopa.

I wonder whose bright idea it was to have you unbanned.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Paratroopa said:
Judging by today, the violence cannot be ruled out, except a discrepancy with management is a bit different from what happened in Heysel so if there's going to be violence it might as well live up to the occasion. Both Juve and Inter suspended from Europe would be great. I'm rooting for Liverpool but I doubt either team will be able to deal with Chelsea who I'd like to see in the final, perfect place to show Barcelona, Bryan Munchun and you lot how it's done.
It's quite simple really. All you need is a Russian billionaire and the trophy is most likely yours.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts