Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Away from home against a team we've never beaten in the Premier League (ho-hum), this is a chance for it. We've got the return of the three Rs, Richards, Robinho and Wright-Phillips. The JJB is wide pitch and we can hopefully exploit that as we did at Eastlands (the widest pitch in the EPL) by playing SWP and Robinho on the wing. I cannot really see many changes to make, Johnson won't start having started against Brighton. Maybe Elano will be considered too lightweight to play as a holding midfielder away from home. Wigan have showed good form this season, but I think we'll be too good for them. Bruce will think he can beat us so will attack from the off. Here's what I think we'll play:

---------------------Hart
Zabaleta------Dunne-----Richards----Garrido
-------------Fernandes---Kompany
SWP--------------Ireland---------Robinho
--------------------Jo

Subs: Schmeichel, Ball, Ben Haim, Hamann, Elano, Sturridge, Evans

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1-1 equaliser by Kompany, assited by Elano's free kick. Wigan are harrying us like madmen, surely they can't do this for 90 minutes. Cattermole is a dirty little bastard, constantly kicking heels.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
2-1 Zaki penelty.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
City´s Keeper is pretty weak, he fumbled the ball a couple of times and Wingan almost scored. And that Wigan striker from Africa was very good and Robinho had an awful game.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
lol I love how you judge England's best young gk and the gk that should be England's number 1 just after seeing one game.

·
Registered
556 Posts
ha ha wtf thats a joke watch him more often hes a class apart.we played sum ok football it a shame that the ref was so bad the pen was just over the top u wud of thought he had bin shot the way he jumped up i dont like that sort of football

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
jo done pretty much nothing !!!!!!!!! and hart is a machine .

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
yes one game, but a terrible first impression. Heart looked amateur. And yes the referee was pretty bad but nothing that could of change the result.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Calm down ladies......

The lads only learning the game. Several years from now he'll have 50+ England caps.

Mind you I said the same about Weaver..... Just gotta hope Hart steers clear of the beer....... :smileani:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts