Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay as Boro put up no resistance I guess its up to us to maybe provide a speed camera like annoyance to United's inevitable journey to the title. We've won three on the trot, so we're in good form. SWP's injury has allowed us to stumble onto a good side, but we still managed to struggle to beat West Brom 4-2, and if we defend like that at Old Trafford we'll concede a hatful.

Still they could have a post Champions League hangover but by playing on Tuesday and not again til Sunday they have plenty of time to rest. They also don't have the final until the final week of May so there's no chance of Ferguson resting his troops.

For us Zabaleta and SWP return to the squad, but I don't think they should return to the line-up. I think Hughes will be tempted to bring him in for Elano, as SWP is better tracking back, but I think Elano's propensity to drift in may be an advantage as Evra's marking is not always the best. It's good to have options.

D

·
0 Posts
I'll be an honorary City fan for the duration of the game as will every Liverpool fan. We really need you to win this game and then we have to hope and pray that Arsenal can do the same.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Good luck. :thumbsup: Hopefully Robinho is on form should O'Shea play at right back, could be a massacre.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In a fans' forum held by the club with Hughes there and Zabaleta, when Zabaleta was asked which United player he'd most like to kick, with no hesitation he said "Tevez".

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Classy.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Chad Evans; wtf?! He can't even control the ball.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts