1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We paid for their home...
What a waste of council tax,
We paid for their ho-o-me!

First Derby at the City of Manchester Stadium/Blue Camp/Eastlands, whatever they are calling it these days.

Anyway not sure if we can win the league, Arsenal look good (as much as it pains me to say it), but we have to win this game, for pride's sake! Otherwise I cannot show my face for another couple of weeks.

D

·
0 Posts
Flapper Howard
Phil Chuckle-Wes Biege-Keano-O'Soft
Fletcher-Arse-Scholes-Giggs
Horse-Saha

City have a great chance of winning this one.

2-1 to City, Fowler to score twice.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Lets get the facts straight first.......City are shit!;)

They were awful in the FA Cup and despite getting a win recently,we should get the obvious win at their new stadium.

With Ronaldo doubtful for for the match,Fletcher would probably start on the right with Butt partnering Scholes in midfield.Saha and Ruud have to start because the City defence is not particularly "intimidating" and liable to mistakes.

The atmosphere will be electric but with United not able to afford to make any more mistakes,I expect a win from the lads.

D

·
0 Posts
James
Jihai-Van Buyton-Distin-Tarnet
WrightPhillips-Barton-Reyna-Sinclair
Fowler-Anelka(is he fit?)

hardly shit

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
James - Shit
Jihai - Shit
Van Buyten - Quite good
Distin - Alright
Tarnat - Shit
WrightPhillips - Good
Barton - Scouser
Reyna - Shit
Sinclair - Past it
Fowler - Past it/Shit/Pathetic/Joke/Twat
Macken - Shit

Anelka is suspended.

Keane is out for us though so our defence will probably be:

Phil---Wes---O'Shea---Pugh

Pugh is another one of the shit brigade in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cITY have one good player in Wright-Phillips. Van Buyten isn't even theirs and will go to a BIG club at the end of the season. Isn't Scouse perm not playing so Phil can nut him this time? (he hates scousers too you know :D ) So upfront they have druggie and one of our rejects?

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I dont know what to predict these days. We havent played to our potential in quite a bit now. We should beat City, but you never know. As usual, I will be positive and predict a 2-1 victory for us.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
People, why are you so arrogant here? ;) Not the right time to talk like this I fear....
When it come to shitty we just cant seem to help it.

We might get hammered 5-0 on Sunday but till then and even after that City will always be shit.;)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Fergie warns City

Sir Alex Ferguson claims Manchester City have every reason to be wary of relegation.

He heads to the City of Manchester Stadium on Sunday knowing the victory Manchester United require to keep in the title hunt will push their neighbours close to the drop zone.

"At the start of the season, they were promising so many things - at one stage they were even talking about European football," Ferguson said.

"But once you get down near the bottom, it is not easy. People seem to think you can actually put together a run of victories when you get into the situation. I am not so sure you can.

"There have been plenty of good teams in the past who think they are okay, only to find they run out of games and don't have enough points.

"City are in that situation just now. I have not seen a lot of them to know what their problem is but they do seem to have drawn a lot of games. When you draw games down there it is not enough."

Ferguson's healthy appearance as he discussed the game suggested the insertion of a pacemaker under local anaesthetic will not hinder his work at Old Trafford.

"It has been an option for a while but the advice was to get it done now because it is simple, easy and comfortable," he said.

"I want to be open about it, rather than have the story sensationalised. I feel better for it and as far as I am concerned, it is business as usual."

United are nine points behind Arsenal with 11 games remaining and Ferguson said: "I have to stop the players feeling sorry for themselves.

"We must stop them going on about injuries, suspensions and refereeing decisions.

"If a Manchester United team lost a game of tiddlywinks we would get criticism. All we can do is look after the things we can control, like character, attitude and performance.

"I could not have asked any more of the players than I got the other night. We will play 20 per cent worse than that on plenty of occasions and win, that is why we should not feel sorry for ourselves."

And Ferguson warned: "City might be being a bit premature if they think what happened on Tuesday will help them this weekend.

"If you look at the history of the club and the character of our players, they have proved they can often thrive in adversity.

"We have lost important games in the past and come back from it and I think this is an ideal type of match for us."

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
SuicideDD said:
James - Shit
Jihai - Shit
Van Buyten - Quite good
Distin - Alright
Tarnat - Shit
WrightPhillips - Good
Barton - Scouser
Reyna - Shit
Sinclair - Past it
Fowler - Past it/Shit/Pathetic/Joke/****
Macken - Shit

I'm preparing to eat humble pie.

Best we've played in a long while though so it's ironic that we're losing. Ronaldo has been absolutley amazing.

I'll predict a 2-4 scoreline. :D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts