59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Counting on Jo to get a couple.

Come on captain...time for a few :proud:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
No Jo, Evans starts.

Man City: Hart, Richards, Dunne, Ben-Haim, Garrido, Wright-Phillips, Ireland, Kompany, Elano, Robinho, Evans. Subs: Onuoha, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Caicedo, Hamann, Sturridge, Berti.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
1-0 at the moment, Robinho gets his 5th goal for City.

I've been unable to get a stream working, it finally works for the replay, but cuts out immediately before I saw anything :mad:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
2-0 now! Robinho again, a cool finish after a wonderful assist from Sturridge, who ran at Stoke, shaped to shoot, and slid the ball through to Robinho to get his second.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
3-0 now, a Robinho hat-trick, an incisive break. IReland once again breaks up play with his strength against Fuller, plays it to Robinho. Robinho runs on, feeding SWP, and peeling off his man. SWP sends it wide to Sturridge who cuts it back to Robinho to tap in. Great move.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Just saw the goals on ESPN Asia. Sturridge looked amazing. Robinho was left with quite easy finishes.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Yeah. The front three of SWP, Robinho and Sturridge linked so well together, it really showed Stoke up for the cloggers and hoofers they are, they couldn't deal with the ball on the floor. Hopefully Sturridge will start the next game, he deserves it.

·
Registered
59,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
where was Jo? :confused:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I think its because Evans is better as a target man, I'd have started with him as well, especially considering the physical nature of Stoke.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts