Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A winnable match for a Cesc-less Arsenal, and vice-versa for Arsenal. I believe for once we can out-attack Arsenal, I think Robinho, SWP and Ireland can create a fair few chances today. The real challenge is defending. Fortunately Kompany is back, so we can dominate the midfield, and limit Arsenal's chances.

Probable XI:

--------------Schmeichel
Zabaleta----Dunne---Richards--Garrido
----------Fernandes--Kompany
SWP----------Ireland--------Robinho
---------------Benjani

Subs: Martin, Ball, Ben Haim, Elano, Hamann, Evans, Jo.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Robinho scored the third on side but it was called offside, hopefully City´s defense does not suffer a lapse like they did against Pool and that goal won´t matter.

Good game so far!

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Robinho limps off to be replaced by Hamann. Should be Sturridge to keep the pace and technique we need to finish Arsenal off. It only looks like a knock.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
the guy on ESPN Brasil said you never scored more then 1 goal on Arsenal since "modern" EPL started! :eek: 3 in one game! :)

oh and City was wonderful to watch, I still get scared with the defense but they played well today, that guy on the left Garrido? He was winning every challange.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We could have had more than three to be honest. Garrido has been amazing this season, can't believe we were going to drop him.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Robinho the flop eh ;) Damn he should have been ours...

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
he would have been nice to see him playing on the left instead of Malouda, imagine Robinho, Drogba and JC?

But I like seeing him in city you wankers :pp

1 - 20 of 26 Posts