Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to put this up here, we're currently 2-0 up. Goals from Benjani and Ireland inside the first 20 minutes. Fulham have been putting pressure on in the past few minutes and Hart made an amazing save. As they press though they're leaving gaps we can exploit. I want to win, but I'd be gutted to send them down, I like Fulham. Here's the team:

--------------Hart
Elano----Corluka--Ball----Sun
------Johnson--Fernandes
Vassell-------Ireland----Petrov
-----------Benjani

Subs: Isaksson, Logan, Castillo, Caicedo, Geovanni

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Wow..

What a comeback by Fulham!

Kamara makes it 3-2.

·
Registered
891 Posts
man that was some game. One of the best second halfs of the season gotta give credit to Fulham looked gone at 2-0 but great comeback so many chances in the game tho good to watch.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FFS, terrible stuff. We could have gone 3-2 up but Benjani overhit a pass. I cannot believe it. That's our chances of Europe gone.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
there it was. Europe was in sight and now it's vanished.

I'm completely pissed off right now. LOSING TO FULHAM. WTF

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
A really terrible second half. I was worried at 2-0 up, we were going to take our foot off the gas which of course we did! This is the result.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
What horrific defending by Corluka for the first goal...Isn't he supposed to be World Class?!

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What horrific defending by Corluka for the first goal...Isn't he supposed to be World Class?!
Come on, World Class or not, every defend has a **** up. Look at Ferdinand. Hell last season Cannavaro had the entire season playing badly.

He still should have got to the ball though. Terrible defending. Hart saved us on many occasions.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Generally it's only western Europeans and South Americans who can play bad but still be called world class :D

But seriously, Corluka looked pretty silly on that goal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts