Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again our fair play looks set to be rewarded with European football, as England has been granted another UEFA Cup spot for fair play. As City sit 5th behind United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs, we are on course for a spot. Can anyone see us getting several red cards against Boro?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
so what exactly needs to happen for us to get into the UEFA cup though fair play?

is it already clinched?

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty much. We have to remain in our current position in the fair play rankings to qualify. We're not a dirty team, I cannot see our match with Boro on Sunday being dirty either.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
On the official Premier League website, City are just 1 point better off than Newcastle. Click here then go to disciplinary table. Presumeably then, 1 booking could make all the difference?

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
I see Ireland losing his mind and doing a moonie to Southgate.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats not the correct disciplinary table mutu, they incorporate other factors, such as crowd behaviour, respecting officials and fouls. Thats a very simplified table.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
I thought that might be the case. Is this other table on the net anywhere then?

No doubt we'll still be bottom. :D

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
This would be good for City. European football, no matter how you get it, is what City wanted for next season :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
we can still get throught the fair play league we have to wait to see.i hope so i really do

·
Registered
556 Posts
yeah the crowd trouble and the red card i dont think we will be in it to be honest i am so gutted

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Read the match thread to discuss crowd trouble.

There should be an announcement within the next few days on the nominee. I'd be disappointed to lose out though.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts