Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cisse wan'ts to play for the reds and now another future teenage prodigy Dereck Boeteg wan'ts to play for the reds.

Also Ivan De la pena is linked to the reds once again his manager has had to calls from english clubs for a move for the 25 year only spanierd in the summer. The lil budda may be a red.

Finally we are getting linked with good players.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hmm ...That speak volumes of the revival of our favourite team....

Very unlike another team that was rumored to be offered an exchange for their star player with Ronaldo by Inter....

Ronaldo probably got freaked out by the prospects of playing for them and got himself injured again............:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it should

But know one reply's in the rumours one they hardly reply to any specilation about players which sucks coz i wanna know what people think about the players we are after.

what do you think of cisse?

what do you think of Del la pena?

what do you think of Derek Boateg

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Both Boateng and Cisse are great talents... I've been following the African Nations Cup that's currently taking place in Mali.. and Boateng played a excellent game against South Africa.. He's still 18 so he's raw, good and talented.. kinda like the type we like buying..

Cisse said he wants to join us.. but preferrably AFTER next year's season.. By then, I think we should assess our attack force.. Ok.. Cisse is great.. he scores like crazy.. and is an exceptional talent.. But lets not forget about Owen, Baros and the two french youngsters (Le Tallec and the other guy's name is not pronouncable :D)..

De La Pena is a good player.. but he's very similar to Litti.. so.. if things stay as they are right now.. I wouldn't go and buy him... He'd simply be a new bench warmer.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
as long as they are awesome playing good football then it shall be alright!

but dela pe na.............should not be bought!

lets give redder a chance!;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts