Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wow wow wow :eekani: what an amazing recovery :thmbup: ...and also named in liverpool squad for turin job.. :lick: :lick: :lick:

juventus 1 - 2 liverpool [alonso and cisse :lala: ]

·
Registered
197 Posts
wow good recovery, but imo its way too early to put him in the squad.

(every time i think about how he broke his leg, i think of defenders who will tackle him aiming on that part of his leg)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
this wil not be a good thing, hepefully he does wel and doesnt get injured but think about how bad it would be if he does the same injury again....

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
_Eight_Ball_ said:
You must think that guy is superman, he's hardly kicked a ball since the incident ;)
Yeah he probably forgot how to play football is that what you're saying? ;)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
_Eight_Ball_ said:
You must think that guy is superman, he's hardly kicked a ball since the incident ;)

you think only superman can score goal against juventus in turin?? :yawn: our cisse capable of doing that... :fero:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
_Eight_Ball_ said:
It will be a lengthy process for him to gain match fitness again, and damage can be done if its rushed.
:shades:

correct... :thmbup: but but but.....its cisse man :fero:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think it would be a bad idea playing Cisse. Xabi though is a risk worth taking. With Gerrard out we need a battler in midfield and Xabi fits that role. Plus i don't think cisse would cause juventus many problems, i doubt cisse is fully fit and his usual pacey self and the likes of cannavaro thuram and montero will cope with what he can offer atm. We need players with a bit of height to exploit their weaknesses from set pieces. how i wish morientes wasn't cup tied :tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts