Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Khazar will play in group B against champions of Kazakhstan, Lithuania and Tadjikistan.

Чемпион России-2007 на предварительном этапе следующего розыгрыша Кубка Содружества сыграет в группе А с чемпионами Туркмении, Молдавии и Эстонии.

В группе В выступят победители чемпионатов Азербайджана, Казахстана, Литвы и Таджикистана, в группе С - чемпионы Латвии, Грузии, Сербии и Киргизии, в группе D - Узбекистана, Белоруссии, Украины и Армении. Из каждой группы в 1/4 финала выйдут по две команды. (ИТАР-ТАСС)

http://www.sport-express.ru/art.shtml?148806

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
XL will pass first stage then we'll have to see

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
I don't see any troubles for XL...they should beat all these sides easily

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
in opening game Khazar steam rolled lithuanian Kaunas 3:0 :) goalscorers are Ruslan Poladov (49th), Zaur Ramazanov (51st) and Diego (67th)

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
Yeah,right now they leading 2:1 against Tajik "Regar..both goals come from Nabiev

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
the game is ended 2:1 but could have easily been 12-1. Tadjiks used some heavy voodoo stuff, otherwise there's no way to explain all these miraculous saves :)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
So far so good. I hope we didn't expect otherwise?!
Lets see what happens in elimination stage. We'll be playing with either Zenit or Sheriff probably and as we know none of them is gonna be easy opponent.
Our guys seems to be better than others but I'll pay attention to Paxtakor they look very good and ready to repeat.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Khazar's slashing win against Kaunas was great result! Bravo! :thumbsup:

Why Khazar won Regar with one goal difference? :)

·
Azerbaijani Eagle
10,025 Posts
meanwhile,"bananas" is on bottom of their group :howler:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
hazar is shit,look whom they lost:yuck:
they should play in uefa group stage with such finance but they are losing to cingizhans boys :happy: :ass:

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Gagulik

so who cares? game didn't mean anything, while for Aktobe it was do or die and even with that determination kazaks only scored from penalty kick on 94 minute. Let's see how Khazar plays against Sheriff tomorrow.

P.S. nevertheless Emin Guliyev should be kicked out of football for good. This guy is a walking red card!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Quidam is right "Who cares?!" we are going forward but win over kazakhs will be nice.
As I predicted our next opponent will be Sheriff (Moldova) and I really hope Khazar will not continue our bad streak in games with moldavians.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
KL - Sheriff 2-2. We equalised on the very last second of the match. We have to keep it cool at penalty shoot-out.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
not really impressed by Khazar's performance, but they still manage to get the work done. Meanwhile this Souza guy proves to be a very good transfer.

in the semi-final we'll meet belorussian BATE

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Wow Pumpkins on Fire now they have a really good chance i think Sheriff is da best team out of all tams left...
GOOD JOB PUMPKINS

1 - 20 of 42 Posts