Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he's one of talented player in Italy now. We should sign him. I've got this article from Tuttosport.

Tug of war between Lazio and Juve for Cirillo (Tuttosport)
Juve have secured his services from 2001 but Lazio might get Cirillo now - they're already halfway
there.
(Tuttosport)
Yes we do need a new defender, and yess he's an italian

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's a payback time, It was Juve who stole Paramatti from us, Now we can get Cirrilo and give Carini on loan to Reggina.

That sounds good to me :)

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We may get Cirrilo and give Gottardi as a part exchange deal to Reggina.
but the things is we may give him to Inter to get one of their player, either Perruzi or Vieri :(

We should keep him for next season, he's a very talented player

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought i'm the only one who reply my own topic :)

I don't think Grandoni belong to us, we sold him to Sampdoria 2 or 3 years ago, too bad, he's a very young and talented player :( , i still remembered his goal against Milan,
Lazio - Milan 3 - 0 (Signori :) Casiraghi :)
Grandoni :(

Forza Lazio

S

·
0 Posts
I suppose that Pierre thought something like that :

Yes we do need a new defender instead of Mihajlovic :( :( :( :( :(, and yes he's an italian :( :( :(

You can stop saying things about our Defence ! The defence was fine this year ! Especially Couto against Chelsea !

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to sslazio[11], did i say something about Mihajlovic??? No, I did not, I just said that we do need a new defender, that's it..
so READ and THINK first before you write something next time..

Forza Lazio

S

·
0 Posts
to Pierre :
no u didn't but you 100 % mean it ! Our defence was great this year ! Just look at the players in National team ! Negro, Nesta in Italy, Mihajlovic in Yugoslavia and Pancaro almoust ( :( :( :( ) in ITALY. We dont need stronger defence. Sorry for my post but i am very sencitive :) with Miha stuff.
Have a nice day ;)

FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!
FORZA YUGOSLAVIA !!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't give me wrong :) I'm cool with that.
What i'm thinking is we do need a new defender as a back-up, next year will be playing in three major championship, Serie A, Champions League, and Italian Cup. Since this topic is all about Bruno Cirrilo, he's young and he should be a good player for next season.

Lazio is a team, and Rome is a city, we should have some Italian in our team. I don't want to see Lazio becomes like Chelsea :)

Cheers :)

Forza Lazio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts