Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the latest rumors it look s like ciro wil not be (as i hav said al along) bih coach as he is to controversial for ''their'' team and suposed nation. It looks like Sliskovic wil take the helm like he has done before as bih coach. Although this is prety much a rumor i cant se the inevitable truth being any different.

from nogomet.com

BLAŽEVIÆ ODUSTAO, SLIŠKOVIÆ NOVI KANDIDAT?
Prema nezvaniènim informacijama iz Nogometnog saveza BiH, Miroslav Blaževiæ odustao je od izbornièkog mjesta reprezentacije, dok je novi kandidat za to mjesto Blaž Sliškoviæ. Bivši izbornik Hrvatske i Irana svoju odluku objasnio je narušenim zdravstvenim stanjem, ali i nedovoljnom podrškom sportske javnosti. S druge strane Blaž Sliškoviæ ima punu podršku, tako da je moguæe da ipak on preuzme izbornièko mjesto. Konaèna odluka o imenu novog izbornika trebala bi biti poznata u ponedjeljak, kada ponovo zasjeda Nogometni savez BiH.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I guess this story will have to do for a few days until we hear something that completely contradicts it.

Such is the world of Ciro Blazevic:D

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Reminds me of that famous football coach Bill Parcells....is he going?? Is he staying???

Well, why go where you're not wanted. Now they can go pick some guy from the Taliban to coach their team. I hear they are looking for work.;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol good one jure :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its prety much official now, this is from vecernji list.

CIRO - Ne idem u Srajevo, jer ne želim iæi tamo gdje me ne žele. Dugo smo pregovarali, no danas mi je i direktor reprezentacije Ahmet Pašaliæ rekao: "Æiro, ne idi." Klima je takva, digli su glas i Srbi iz BiH, stalno me tamo prozivaju, bila je to politièka volja i gotovo. (I. F.)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
So, what's next for Ciro??? Does he go coach another NT?? Does he stick to club soccer?? OR does he just fade into the sunset and retire, and start writing books???

If he retires and starts writing books, the first book he could write is a book of his outrageous quotes. I'm sure it would be a best seller in Croatia and if traslated in English, it would be a best seller all over the world. He could give people like Charles Barkley a run for the money with his mouth.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Omolje
Ciro did the right thing. Why play where he is not wanted. The Muslims didn't want him, the Serbs didn't want him, but the president of the federation wanted him. Strange. But, he is better of leaving. It's just a dead end there. If he won a few games with them, he would be the greatest thing since sliced bread. BUT, if he lost, I'm sure there would be those that would say that he was conspiring for BiH to lose. That was a bad situation and he is smart not to have taken the job.

·
Registered
36,162 Posts
man, this has gone on too long. I wish he'd just give up on the BiH job, it's obvious some aren't ready to co-exist in that country

1 - 9 of 9 Posts