1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.sportskacentrala.com
Ćiro u našem fudbalu!?
13.12.04. 08:30

Kako prenosi beogradska sportska štampa, od ove zime u naš prvoligaški fudbal mogao bi da dođe nekadašnji selektor hrvatske reprezentacije Miroslav "Ćiro" Blažević.

What do you guys think about this? Personally, I think this is just one of those stories but you never know with Blazevic who loves causing controversy and shocking people.

If he does come, I suggest he better come with a few bodyguards because he'll do well not to get bashed up in some Belgrade alleyway. For some reason misguided nationalists and hooligans seem to hang out at football games especially when Cro's are involved.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
serbs have Croatian complexes, when Partizan was in zagreb they were met with a hlf empty stadium and little interest in general. No cheering and an easy win for Cibona. When Cibona went there it was a full house, posters all over the city and cheering all the way, untill cibona silenced the crowd.

Complexes...

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
That has exactly what to do with Ciro :confused:

What club is rumoured to be in question? I doubt anything like that will happen though.

Btw you know the reason why the atmosphere around the last Partizan game was the way it was - you can hardly generalize.

·
©
7,230 Posts
The main reason for that is because Cibona really has no fans. They have a die hard following of around 1500 people and that is it..

BBB don't go to games and there is not the same feeling as there is with say Dinamo or even RK Zagreb..

As for Ciro...um...does it say which club?

I would almost be 100% sure in saying that this is a load of crap. He won't leave Varteks or Croatia because like HS said, he will soon be president.:D

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
who knows with Blazevic....but he is very happy at Varteks

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They say its Hajduk (Kula), mid table team, young players mostly. I bet Ciro said something like "yeah I'll do it" the way he is and all, and then the hajduk people got all excited, then Ciro goes: "Nah, I don't want to do it".

Besides I think Ciro is in the Ljupko Petrovic category, a bit too old to be coaching top teams at least. Not that Hajduk (Kula) is a top team by any means, Varteks category. That's his level now.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
You could imagine the headlines in Croatia: "Ciro u Hajduku!" but, erm, there's a fine print :D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes Kula.

Where the hell is Kula anyway? North or South.? I've forgotten my places in Serbia.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Kula is in Vojvodina (Backa).

·
©
7,230 Posts
:nono:

What is this propaganda?:D

hehe..he always said he wanted to coach Hajduk! Now he has his chance.:D

All it takes if for an offer and all of the sudden the deal is done according to the media. It hasn't been in the Croatian media at all. He has done good things at Varteks and they are just a few points from top spot..

I remember there was also some talk about Ciro being the Yugo NT coach a few years ago..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts