Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Siena defender Bruno Cirillo is considering taking legal action against Marco Materazzi after a bust-up with the Inter Milan defender.

Cirillo has been unable to train this week and is still under observation after Materrazi left him with a split lip following an altercation during Inter's win on Sunday.

And although the Nerazzurro defender has been handed a two month ban by the disciplinary committee of the Italian League (Lega Calcio), the punishment is no consolation for Cirillo who is now considering taking matters further.

"At the end of the week we will take a decision whether or not to take legal action," Cirillo's agent Federico Pastorello told the Italian press.

"Cirillo seems very determined. The next time a player finds himself in a delicate situation he will think twice before hitting a colleague."

The player, however, admits he wants to put the episode behind him although he is still waiting for an apology from Materazzi.

"I have not received it yet, he has not called me," Cirillo said.

"I just want to forget what happened, that is my main concern. I am not interested in the five or 10-match ban handed (to Materazzi), I just want to be calm."

The Italian international, who has been fined by his club and will not be available to play until March 29, has accepted the ban but maintains that he was provoked.

However, the Bianconeri club have welcomed the decision by the Lega Calcio and are hopeful that the punishment will act as a deterrent in the future.

"With this sentence we can consider this incident closed. I think it is a sufficient verdict and proportionate to the graveness of Materazzi's act," said Siena president Paolo De Luca.

"The two-month absence away from the pitch could have a strong impact on the players that eventually risk repeating such an act."

Apologies for having to start a new thread about this. Despite the news of the two month suspension Jack Goff may have prematurely closed the thread on this matter as it appears it is not yet over.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Gattuso Supports Materazzi
Latest News | Totolotto Feed | News Archive

Gennaro Gattuso
02/04/2004. Gennaro Gattuso talked about the bust up between Materazzi and Cirillo and he backed up Inter's defender: "Marco made a terrible mistake and he knows it , that's why he said that he was sorry straight away", he said.
"He has been punished and we will pay for it but i think that the press should stop talking about it and let him get on with his life".

soccerage

=================

Materazzi Accepts Two-Month Ban
Latest News | News Archive

Materazzi banned for 2 months (AFP)
02/04/2004. Following his two-month suspension from all football activities, Marco Materazzi has spoken about this decision and gave his thoughts on what happened.

The Italian International defender declared, following a meeting with Inter's President Giacinto Facchetti, "I accept today's decision and I respect the choice made by my club not to appeal to this decision. I only want to say that even though I admit I made a mistake, I cannot forget certain things that have provoked my wrong doing and that successively amplified what happened. All of this, I repeat, without trying to find any justifications."
SA Europe

soccerage

·
Registered
57,655 Posts
Well I understand the "One of us" part. But please Lightoller what is the meaning of the word that comes after Cirillo ? It's not clear.

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
bono said:
It measn some Lazio fans really love extreme bastards-type of behaviour, like Matrix, Arkan etc etc etc etc ... not syaing ALL, but some or most of teh core up there!!!
bono, is talking out of one's arse a genetic feature of milanisti or does that just go with the territory of adopting that footballing faith(the term used most loosely)?

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Lightoller said:
bono, is talking out of one's arse a genetic feature of milanisti or does that just go with the territory of adopting that footballing faith(the term used most loosely)?
And now it will be fine you can give me at least ONE arguement for your balantly insulting statement, mate! Cause I havent insulted anyone in person here and the proof of my statement is RIGHT THERE! you placed it ... I might even dig up the "Slava Tigri Arkana ..." shit, if you want to. :rolleyes: Or several articles about how Liverani was treated when he 1st came to Lazio ...

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
bono said:
Or several articles about how Liverani was treated when he 1st came to Lazio ...
Completed by the usual lie that he was jeeered by SOME fans because he was black!Incidentally, nobody EVER heard Liverani himself complain. But no one should be surprised that holier-than-thou milanista is engaging in a favorite sports of his tifoseria: finger-pointing and being greater Catholic than the Pope. Bet Liverani's back-heel last night really hurt, the moment Nesta and Pancaro realized they were playing in a different football game altogether.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
bono said:
It measn some Lazio fans really love extreme bastards-type of behaviour, like Matrix, Arkan etc etc etc etc ...
:rolleyes:

It could also mean they appreciate the well known fact that Materazzi is a Lazio fan. Who knows? You can't just conclude what you did from that picture.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Lightoller said:
Completed by the usual lie that he was jeeered by SOME fans because he was black!Incidentally, nobody EVER heard Liverani himself complain. But no one should be surprised that holier-than-thou milanista is engaging in a favorite sports of his tifoseria: finger-pointing and being greater Catholic than the Pope. Bet Liverani's back-heel last night really hurt, the moment Nesta and Pancaro realized they were playing in a different football game altogether.
:howler:

Lets leave it aside!!!

So, you just took the Lievrani example out of all I have said!!!

BE A MAN for once, a??? Support your statements!! Give me sth to support that insult you threw in my face!!! Tell me!!!! How do I took it from my arse>>> Isnt it true that the Core ALzio fans are hard-core rarsist?>??> Isnt it true teh hard core Lazio fans put up a huge slogan supporting what Arkan's Tigers have done in ex-Yugo after his dead?!>!?>! Isnt it true that :iverani had a personal excort and had problems with teh same HARD CORE Laziale fans when he arrived. ?!?!?!?! ISnt it trie that Aaron Winter had similar problems with the same Hard Core LAziale fans>>>>> Same ones that have supported Matrix after he has broken some few thinsg on teh guy;s face and that he has personally plead GUILTY and appologised!!!!!! How many times Lazio was fined for rasist solgans and banters??? Wa sthere a banter somewhere in 2000 or 2001 in a game against Roma who read ""Black team, Jewish supporters".????

OUTQUOTES:

'squadra di negri' - 'curva d'ebrei'
'Onore Alla Tigre Arkan'
Etc etc

And all came from one same place: "Irriducibili"

Now give me ONE ONE ONE only fact ...

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Isnt it true that the Core ALzio fans are hard-core rarsist?
Learn how to write: it's LAZIO! The answer to your question is NO!

Isnt it true that :iverani had a personal excort and had problems with teh same HARD CORE Laziale fans when he arrived. ?!?!?!?!
NO! And anyone, save Liverani himself, that claims otherwise is a liar. Simple as that!

ISnt it trie that Aaron Winter had similar problems with the same Hard Core LAziale fans
NO!(That spelling!FFS, where did you go to school?)

The support for Matrix is of same nature as the one Gattuso gave him. He did what he did, the Giudice Sportivo delievered his verdict, END OF STORY! Instead, berlusconi's merdaset and their full of journalistic and acting failures(picinini, abatantuono) sorry excuse for a TV programme that is stronzocampo need to keep a witch-hunt constantly open!

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
BLA BLA BLA ... You have NOTHING!

All I say were facts and facts and facts!!! Even Lazio fans adimt these. There are a good number of 300-400 ppl who are supporting the extreme right wing movements in Italy, who are rascists and have put SEVERAL TIMES Musolini's portet out there during games, for which they were fined. Liverani DID have problems and if he ahsnt complained is his own choice. Problems were documented and Cragnioti himslef has appologized for it and send some Lazio amanagment guys and players to eat in Kosher Izraeli restaurants!!!! You WERE FINED not just once for banters and slogans!!!

You just do a simple, very simple google search, not saying if you do it on google.it in Italian, and find hundreds of articles and facts.

All you managed to find is mY spelling! BRAVO! Great!

FACE some facts from time to time. I have never said all Lazio fans are like that. But claiming that group, who cotrols big parts of teh Curva doesnt exist is RIDICULOUS!

Adios! :rolleyes:

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
You are talking out of your arse again. When was Mussolini's portrait ever on Curva Nord? Prove that, other for being jeered because he was a self-confessed Roma fan, Liverani had any other problems! As for the incident with the derby banner, the IRR publicaly dissasociated themselves from it.

Good riddance!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Yeah, that´s the funniest part. :D Can´t train because of a split lip. While players like Adani and Maldini has been training with their noses broken and using a mask.

He must really feel sorry about himself if he has truely not been training because of a split lip.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts