Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bruno Cirillo signed for Inter.Bad for him...he'll probably end up in Torino on loan like Galante the other great hope Inter signed...

I dont understand why these young players go to Inter,its like signing the end of their career.Inter keeps destroying promising players like peanuts...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Mutu, C. Zanetti, Galante, Ventola, Ze Elias, Pirlo and now Cirrilo and probaly Brocchi:)mad:) all chose for the big $$$

TOO bad, they will and are wasted there:(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brocchi seems to be closer to us right now...hard battle over him with Inter...

·
Registered
429 Posts
The name of the end of the "destroy young talents era" goes by the name Marcello Lippi.He knows the value of having young hungry players in the squad.
Besides, Cirillo is different from those you mentioned. Now that Panucci is leaving we have a shortage of defenders, and Cirillo who is not a fresh prospect but a relativly experienced classy italian defender will find playing time (especially with our usual luck with injuries :( ).

Cirillo knew excactly wut he was doing, he signed a deal that will guarantee him either Scudetto or CL by the end of
may 2001. Trust me :) .

·
Registered
63 Posts
Some corrections Willem.

Fresi is loaned out to Napoli and Colonnese was swaped with LombardI. Not Gottardi.
But you can add Ferrari to that list.

And by the way I want to express how much I admires Cannavaro. Youre lucky to have him in your team. In my opinion he´s the best defender in the world right now.
Ok its a tie between him and Nesta.

Whats the current value of Fabio right now?

-Joakim

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
joakim,Canna is great but the best in the world is Thuram.Then comes Nesta and third is possibly Cannavaro (but in this euro he has been playing a bit better than Nesta I feel)

About his value,Inter can afford anyone but he is not for sale.Roma was offering Nakata and 13 million pounds and got snubbed by both Parma and Fabio.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
ok you are right, Fresi is out(by the way he was used this year as a defensive midfielder not a central defender:))

Lombardi isn't that great he hardly played a game for Napoli last season like maby 10.

Colonesse is out ok.

Well that leaves

Cordoba
Blanc
Simic
Domoraud
Rivas
Lombardi
Cirillo

Well thats still 7 while Rivas isn't really counting
Lembo could be another Rivas if he sings for Parma:(
Rivas also played for Uraguayan club Danobui orsomethinglikethat...

Cannavaro is valued for all of your defence(Blanc, Cordoba and Simic)

I think he's worth at least 25$million and that cuz defenders are not valued high

BTW Ferrari is not a central defender he's a left wing back
so a cover for Geo!

[Edited by Willem Sterk on 30-06-2000 at 11:01]

·
Registered
63 Posts
About Inter defence:
Rivas isnt starting eleven material. Very much due to that he never get his chance to play. I think he will be traded.
Lombardi will be used as third our fourth backup.
Ferrari yes youve got a point there but he can also be used in the defence.

About Cannavaro. Yes I know rhat Inter can afford him and everyone else. And I also know that he wont come to us. Not in the near future for sure and probably not ever at all.
I was just speculating about his value.
I know how hard it is to buy one of your world class defenders. Remember last year when Moratti tried at Thuram but Tanzi rejected every offer.
And he did the right thing.
And yes Amo Thuram may be the better one right now but I would prefer Cannavaro over him in Inter any day.
Hes got superb skills and fights like a madman and improves every season. Thuram is at his peak right now and wont become better.

Just mu opinion.

Ps
Im happy to see the Diver Stanic leave. I cant forget the dive at Tardini. And yes I think you deserved the result or even to win it but not in the Pippo way.

All the best

-joakim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts