Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And will be in the Italy squad within 2 years

this is a thread for him because before he got injured I found him a rather brilliant player!!!

Now he is back and scored today, how did he do???

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Deano said:
And will be in the Italy squad within 2 years

this is a thread for him because before he got injured I found him a rather brilliant player!!!

Now he is back and scored today, how did he do???
Well, I saw him for the first time yesterday. He didn't have a brilliant match but he just capitalized on 2 errors by Cannavaro (or shall i say Crapavaro) :eek: :groan:

How old is he ? He looks pretty young.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He must be about 23 I think

he scored 2 goals v Inter before for Bologna, r was it against Milan... well 1 of the 2 Milan clubs!!! And scored a few goals more... Juve wanted him... then he got an injury for 2 years!!!

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
Cipriani is the future. In my opinion he is more skilled than Bazzani. Yet, Bazzani has an enormous grim and has a better header. Both work hard for the team and that is the reason why they can play together even if they are both pure centerforward.

In my opinion Cipriani can becone the Vieri of the future. Let's hope that he won't get heavily injured again... and that he will be remain at Sampdoria (we have to buy at least the half belonging to Bologna cause as regards the one belonging to Juventus... it's difficult :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Ok ok...Let's open our eyes...
He's property of "gobbi" juventini,Moggi and company..

We will use his qualities till we will have the opportunity,I hope that maybe Garrone can use some money of his rich wallet one day..for us,for the future,I hope we can see Bazzani,and someone between Cipriani (then property of us) or Chevanton.

Today Cipry failed an easy goal..:groan:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
i was just thinking about him also. i agree with Deano, this guy has it. before he got injured, i believe he was being hailed as the next vieri as he was scoring like crazy for the under 21's national team was it??

anyway, many juve fans are hoping to buy a young striker to be back up for trez. i really dont see why he couldnt be it. he fits the bill pretty much better than Di Vaio for that matter.

If he can really make an impression like Miccoli did, i think he may find himself at juve next season. Well i'm hoping anyway.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He didnt just score for U21, he scored like crazy in Serie A too, he scored like 8/9 goals in a dozen or so games (if I remember correctly) then got injured!!!

Well I think he is part owned by Juve or something so I guess he will be a Juve player, if not next season, the year after!!!

·
Registered
45,474 Posts
In the last match at rigamonti he showed that he feels so comfortable in the starting 11 that he did not assist Bazzani any more (if he had, Bazzani would have scored for sure).
Giacomo, keep humble!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts