Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
58,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A magyar cigányválogatottról

A magyar cigányválogatott 1992-ben alakult.
• Létrejöttéhez természetesen szükség volt az akkori MLSZ-vezetés – élén Benkõ László elnökkel, aki ma a cigánybizottság elnöke –, valamint a Farkas János Alapítvány hathatós segítségére.
• A szövetségi kapitány Mezei István lett, aki ma már nemcsak a szakmai munkáért felelõs, hanem a menedzseri feladatokat is ellátja.
A magyar cigányválogatott 67 nemzetközi mérkõzésbõl 66-ot
megnyert. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2003-ban az angol kisebbségi válogatottal szemben a Népstadionban
7-1-es gyõzelmet aratott.
• Ez év június 9-én a horvát cigányválogatott
ellen is gólzáporos gyõzelmet ért el.

and, as far as I remember, there has been once a gypsy football world cup some years ago where magyarország was the winner, of course:)

·
Registered
58,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
squelch said:
Hm. Maybe we should swap off the magyar valogatott for the ujmagyar valogatott?
:D hehe, at least these boys are used to WIN, hará újmagyarok :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
This is just another idiotic attempt to be politically correct. I thought the goal was integration, while this is exactly the opposite. Maybe we should have cigány seats on buses or special cigány days in bath houses and cinemas also.

Stupid liberal morons :yuck:

·
Registered
58,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hungaria said:
This is just another idiotic attempt to be politically correct. I thought the goal was integration, while this is exactly the opposite. Maybe we should have cigány seats on buses or special cigány days in bath houses and cinemas also.

????????? who are you refering to?
it's the cigány themselves who wanted an own NT, there is no liberal political correctness in this. at least, we are world champions in cigány football. különben, we would never be. and, our team is not the only minority NT world-wide, it is just fun to see that magyarok are the best in other things than vizilabda, mégpedig cigánylabdarugás. :D :thmbup:

hajrá liberal morons ;)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
sanyi said:
????????? who are you refering to?
it's the cigány themselves who wanted an own NT, there is no liberal political correctness in this.
Its irrelevant who wanted it, its still a politically liberal idea, at leats the liberal morons think so.

sanyi said:
at least, we are world champions in cigány football. különben, we would never be.
Great, truly great.

sanyi said:
and, our team is not the only minority NT world-wide,
Relevance?

sanyi said:
it is just fun to see that magyarok are the best in other things than vizilabda, mégpedig cigánylabdarugás. :D :thmbup:
There you go thats the stupidity in this, the Hungarian NT is the Hungarian NT, nothing else, the Ciganyválogatott is the Cigányválogatott nothing else, they dont play for Hungary they play for themselves.

sanyi said:
and, your proposals for buses and bathhouses etc are just BS :ass:
Of course its BS thats why i mentioned them so you may relax, the point is thats its no difference between those examples or creating your own distinct "NT" when speaking of integration, this is not integration this is the opposite.

·
Registered
58,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hungaria said:
There you go thats the stupidity in this, the Hungarian NT is the Hungarian NT, nothing else, the Ciganyválogatott is the Cigányválogatott nothing else, they dont play for Hungary they play for themselves.
they play for hungary, they wear the címeres mez, and they wear red-white-green.

·
Registered
58,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there is also a lawyers válogatott. I think they were 2nd at some vb or eb recently. of course, they had dr. füzi ákos playing for them:)

what about lawyers integration? problably another liberal magyarellenes conspiration?

·
Registered
58,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my idea was basically that the cigányválogatott should become the hungarian NT. at least those guys seem to be proud to wear the címeres mez, and fight to win, contrary to our so-called aranylábú profi players.

maybe we could put some of the lawyers team between them:)

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
sanyi said:
they play for hungary, they wear the címeres mez, and they wear red-white-green.
They play for hungarian gypsies not for Hungary, otherwise why the cigány prefix? But if you are right then it must mean that non cigánys can play also, or are they excluded?

sanyi said:
there is also a lawyers válogatott. I think they were 2nd at some vb or eb recently. of course, they had dr. füzi ákos playing for them:)
what about lawyers integration? problably another liberal magyarellenes conspiration?
Magyarellenes conspiration????

You succeeded (intentionally or unintentionally) to totally misunderstand my point. Actually i think this cigányválogatott circus goes more against the interrests of the gypsies then against hungarians. I have no problems if they wanna play around among themselves and there is some logic in it too. My problem is that this circus is totally opposite to every "rule" of integration. But at the same time brainless liberal politicians try to collect credit for this to show how understanding and tollerant they are, and this is ofcourse on the expense of public money.

Btw i never hear any hungarian lawyer complaining about not feeling integrated in the Hungarian society.

sanyi said:
my idea was basically that the cigányválogatott should become the hungarian NT. at least those guys seem to be proud to wear the címeres mez, and fight to win, contrary to our so-called aranylábú profi players.
Probably you are right about the comitment and they are welcome to fight for places in the Hungarian NT, but in an NT without any exclusional prefixes..

·
Registered
58,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hungaria said:
They play for hungarian gypsies not for Hungary, otherwise why the cigány prefix? But if you are right then it must mean that non cigánys can play also, or are they excluded?

Magyarellenes conspiration????

You succeeded (intentionally or unintentionally) to totally misunderstand my point.

they are excluded, of course, they are not good enough, obviously :D
they can play with lothar :mute:

I misunderstood you unintentionally, as I am a brainless liberal :shades:

G

·
0 Posts
hungaria said:
I thought the goal was integration, while this is exactly the opposite.

This IS integration. They are Cigans of HUNGARY. Wearing/representing the green-white & red of Hungary in a pan-europe event. This is the same as the handicapped Olympics or the Gay Games. Or for instance, in the US, we have a Hungarian Soccer Tournament every year, involving the dozen or so Hungarian-based amatuer teams from across the USA. Same with the Serbs, Croatians, Germans, Polish, etc. They all have culturally-based events. When you have a certain common culture that exists across a certain larger geography, what's wrong with them getting together? You act as if they use the Cigan WC as a ruse to plan the destruction of the Hungarian Empire. From a global view, and by your logic, this Xtratime Forum is "politically correct." Afterall, most of us here have a common culture (Hungarian), yet we are from about a dozen different countries. We here on the Xtratime Hungarian Forum are doing the EXACT same thing the Cigan World Cup is doing--bringing people of a common culture together over a common interest. The logic tree would look like:
Culture ---Interest--Medium
Cigan -> Football->Tournament (them)
Hungarian-> Football-> Internet (us)

NOT integrating would be something like detesting the very root of your way of life (different than being somewhat ambivilent towards your way of life like the Cigans), recruiting and creating cells and planning bombings of your city (this is just for perspective, not trying to start an Arab discussion).

Compared to some recent immigration issues Europeans have, I'd say Cigans are pretty damn upstanding citizens in comparison.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts