Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive had a great time on xt over past months but now it has been overcrowed and swamped with the man u type glories which make me sick, as i see with your cyborgs and remos the forum is prospering especially looking over the past 10 or 12 threads. Alessandro please contact me when you get back at [email protected] and bati_9 check ur pms, this is without doubt my last post here so as ive said to you my glory hunting friends ciao and forza whichever team is playing the best

This is also my resignation please remove me as a mod here
Thank you and please leave this sticky till aelx gets back;)

Denis

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I am sad to read this, but I have to agree. I was always saying that Roma forum is full of glory hunters, but most of all, it is full of one-liners and people who do not post here to discuss football but to argue and argue again.

It is pointless to try to convince you to stay, if you allready made your mind. It is sad to lose a poster like you, really. Please stay in contact, through MSN if not here.

Ciao MATE !

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
:depress:

·
Registered
249 Posts
That is exactly why the true Roma fans moved to the as roma addict forums where they avoid the usual scum that is seen on Xtratime and not only in this forum but in all of xtratime in general :eek:

·
International
6,519 Posts
saffron said:
That is exactly why the true Roma fans moved to the as roma addict forums where they avoid the usual scum that is seen on Xtratime and not only in this forum but in all of xtratime in general :eek:
Of course, it's everyone but Romanisti again... :rolleyes:

Pathethic...

·
Registered
359 Posts
romafan53

Hey, Irish nerd, go away and don't ever come back. You can take your 2 cyber-groupies Matjaz and Humbird with you too:yuck::vomit:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Ain't that a shame!!!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes he is, unhappy childhood i guess. Coolioz you are a true Romanista and i must say i will continue to visit your great site, i will definetly be still supporting Roma till death unlike most others here, i dont think im an fm anymore so maybe a Cm or something could lock this, i shoulda i just never tought of it, thanks for the support guys and ill defenitely talk to yall on msn

Ciao and Forza Roma:proud:

Denis;)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Re: romafan53

Remo said:
Hey, Irish nerd, go away and don't ever come back. You can take your 2 cyber-groupies Matjaz and Humbird with you too:yuck::vomit:
Yeah, life without sex can really damage your brain... ;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
romafan53 said:
Coolioz you are a true Romanista and i must say i will continue to visit your great site,
Thank you :happy:

romafan53 said:

i will definetly be still supporting Roma till death unlike most others here
That's the most important! ;)

Bye!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have nothing against Romafan53, it's just that he wasn't cut out to be a FM, plusge got upset when people didn't write 500 letter posts, God, kid, some of us do have a life besides this Forums-

And he always put him self like a victim, just get over kid, go do your homework.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey, thanks zepplin. I agee from what ive seen of you definetly have a life outside the forums, no doubt about that. Theres no way you spend all your time on xt, definetly bro:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts