Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that day has come for me to step down from the Milan forum FM due to personal reasons. I simply do not have the time anymore to be able to be online much let alone moderate one of the busiest forums (not that I did any before...:lala::D ) of the biggest football forum of the web!:stuckup::thmbup:

Therefore, I'd like to thank you all and offer my resignation. It's not an easy thing to do but there are times where and when decisions have to be made and this is one of them...

I'll also have very little time in the future to post, but I'll check the forums whenever time would permit it. :)

As to my successor, I'd recommend someone who's not only a through and through :devil: Diavoletto/a :devil: but also one that is not affraid of making themselves heard. Haroon would be a good candidate but he is too much of a nice guy/p-ussy for that...:lala::D I would recommend either of Diavolo, Peive, Bern, Shummy or Steve (The Shev).

How about being galant and let a Diavoletta to take my spot? And specially when that girl is one hell of a cool Diavoletta like Luba!:stuckup: (she's not bad looking neither...:tongue: :smileani: ). So Lubacita, what do you say of that offer?YOu know, this is one of those offers that cannot be turned down!:stuckup:

Wishing you all, whether you're part of the :devil: Brotherhoood :devil: or not, good luck and lots of success and joy in your respective endeavours in your life.

In the words of the legendary :devil: Re Leone King George :devil: :

Ciao a tutti e tutte, belli e brutti.

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!:stuckup::star: :proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
What a sad day :sob:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH and I forgot to say to my friends in here, you all know how to contact me. You guys know who you are, so no names would be mentioned!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Presidente, non preocuparti: ci vedremmo nella Scala del Calcio!:stuckup::happy:: :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
OH and I forgot to say to my friends in here, you all know how to contact me. You guys know who you are, so no names would be mentioned!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

P.S. Presidente, non preocuparti: ci vedremmo nella Scala del Calcio!:stuckup::happy:: :)
As said, what a said day :sob:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
That is a very sad thing to hear payman
I respect your decision, but like you said, there is no need for moderating, just keep your job and say whats up every once in a while, we are proud to give you the "uno di noi" status

Payman, vince con noi e resta qua, ci sono tanti milanisti in questo forum che non sanno cosa e' essere rossonero, quindi ti prego, rimane con noi

uno di noi!
rimane con noi!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I'm simply devastated,One of the most dedicated,passionate and Red and Black blooded brothers I've ever known.I can't believe it sempre insieme con Noi. :sob: :cry:

·
Registered
194 Posts
yap a sad news indeed..although im not a regular poster but im a frequent visitorto this unique XT Milan forum...years...i really love the passion shown by you and diavolo especially...san siro @ payman or baldy, or whatever that some of us like to call you, i congratulate you on your upcoming wedding and wish you good luck...Forza Milan...

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I have not known for as long as some people but still very sad day :cry: :cry: :sob: :sob:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
San Siro said:
How about being galant and let a Diavoletta to take my spot? And specially when that girl is one hell of a cool Diavoletta like Luba!:stuckup: (she's not bad looking neither...:tongue: :smileani: ). So Lubacita, what do you say of that offer?YOu know, this is one of those offers that cannot be turned down!:stuckup:
I agree. She is a very special girl, but I am not sure she have the time for this. ;)

Anyway, I think anyone but bono would be good. :D

·
Registered
43,409 Posts
Ivo :happy: welcome back dude ... I almost forgot you exist ;) Its good to se eyou back here its been a while - liek 2 years or sth

Payman, baby. It is sad but in all honesty I simply dont beleive you. Not that I do not believe what you are saying,but it is simply not possible to leave that place. I have tried, I have failed. Many more too. Sopme left some are coming back as see.

" You can check out any time you like, but you can NEVER leave"

Sorry to disappoint you. But I think I am helping you with this one - get rid of your illusions and just continue posting. Dont fight, you cant win that war. :cool:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Hmm, am I the only one together with Johan that doesnt buy the story? ;)

Beh, however take care Payman if you really want to leave. I agree with Bono, especially someone like you wont be able to leave XT for good. When we will lift either #7 or #18, you wont be able to hold yourself back to overflow us with an armada of joyful smilies, hidden between poetic lines of expressing your joy and pride :happy: :proud: :devil: :party: :excited:

IVO :eek:, so you are back? Haven't u noticed yet at the Milan forum, I hope u haven't forgotten your old loved team ;) Nice to see you back :) Did u hear what your countryman did to the honourable German football btw :mad: :tongue: J/K

Regarding the new FM (if this is for real and not a plan to give the wedding thing which I havent bought yet to my suspicious nature :D more credibility)... I second Johan's sentiments :tongue:

Naa, seriously, there are a couple of good candidates. If he has enough time to dedicate to the forum, I'd say our veteran mod, former admin and shys..., eh honourable lawyer would be an evident choice. The way you dealt lately with the invasion of the Gobbi impressed me, Bono ;)

·
Registered
43,409 Posts
Vafanculo Johan :D

Sorry, I have no plans to come back in any managment position at XT for now. Not the Milan forum. I am getting busier at work each day. If and when I resign, XT woudl my 1st choice for new job, no question. :D

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
So, it's true Payman...I cannot be sad that you are leaving bacause I know you are happy and it seems your life is full of joy and many important things are about to happen, XT will definitely miss you but I am sure you will come from time to time and make the forum more colorful
:kiss:

thank you very much for the offer but as Johan mentioned a busy summer is expecting me
there are many other posters who would be just perfect for the job

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Thanks for the great job you've done Payman and please continue to contribute to these forums whenever you have the time. :)

Regarding a replacement, please discuss this among yourselves and let us know when you have found someone.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
That is a very sad thing to hear payman
I respect your decision, but like you said, there is no need for moderating, just keep your job and say whats up every once in a while, we are proud to give you the "uno di noi" status

Payman, vince con noi e resta qua, ci sono tanti milanisti in questo forum che non sanno cosa e' essere rossonero, quindi ti prego, rimane con noi

uno di noi!
rimane con noi!
This will be my 9991th post. If Payman leaves the job, it will be my last :mad: In XT terms, if related to Milan, it's like when Van Basten delivered his farewell in San Siro :mad:

I stop listening to him, and go back to my "sad" thoughts, my mind goes back to Marco Van Basten, his farewell day, that BTW is the saddest day in Red&Black history; I recall every second of that "goodbye": Van Basten running in his jeans, reindeer jerkin and pink shirt in tears, Milan and Juventus lined up at midfield, Van Basten lifts his right arm, Van Basten that takes a looooong breath, Costacurta that passes in front of him, Billy has his tong out so he will not cry, now Van Basten shakes hand with Collina, more precisely it's Collina that takes his hands in his own, close up of his eyes filled with tears, the speaker announces his name, the supporters give him a standing ovation, the close-up lasts twelve seconds; I'm nearly crying in front of this coglione (********) that is telling me that I could be suffering of some strange mental problem, I don't understand, I cannot understand, I going to cry, I've seen these images thousands of times and every time it's the same; Marco Van Basten is now running, across the pitch, his arm up in the sky, they are joined together for a final applause, the cameraman back up, Van Basten "becomes" smaller in centre field, it's the most beautiful of images; I'm about to cry, I'm crying, luckily Mister B is so taken by his diagnosis to even notice, he's saying that maybe it's not schizophrenic delirium but something else, and starts telling me a story regarding his childhood,; Van Basten is standing in midfield and I'm with him, he turn, close-up bellissimo, if it was a movie shortly credits would start now, slow motion and moving music a must.

So decide for both of us. Till then may I add "Ciao a tutti" too :mad:

·
Registered
43,409 Posts
Ohhh please ... Diavolo. How come your posting at XT be related to teh fact if Payman is or not an FM. Dont overreatc there. So I mean nothing to you? I am here! :)

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
YOU CANNOT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz dont leave for the up and coming milan supporters we need guidance

1 - 20 of 114 Posts