Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...as expected. Pretty much all which comes to my mind. I mean, he looked cool in the white Valencia gear, Leiberl raus, Stutzen runter, but I never knew what he can really do as a coach.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
So Jurcevic is free and can now pursuit his F1-career.
I actually dreamed that Jurcevic wins the Imola-GP this weekend.
I don't know why, all I remember is that he won it for Red Bull, which was actually Sauber in my dream. He replaced an injured Felipe Massa. I think Schumi was 2nd and both Renault's went out.
So, in my sleep, I made the angles of Red Bull in GP and football with elements of that Sport1 april fools joke of Mateschitz replacing one of his drivers to drive himself and also the former Red Bull sponsor deal of Sauber (which led to the Verwechslung, I guess).

I hardly remember any of my weird dreams, I am somehow proud of that one.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...dude, I told you it´s dangerous to study Publizistik. The moment Fellner finds out about this post, you are stuck as a reporter for "News"... ;)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
And I told you I am studying Politikwissenschaft. ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...you did? Oh, sorry then, I did not know it´s even possible to have this as a stand-alone. In my day it was always the combination of the two, chosen by friggin everybody who basically did not know what to study, really. Like me...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Yes, it was kombinationspflichtig until 1-2 years before I started. Since approx. 4 years they added a lot of Freifächer (48 hours) to replace the other subject.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hail hail Studienreform then...

The mate from school actually finished the old combination and directly finished up with Doktorarbeit. The topic which gave him the academic degree: Asterix..... ;)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Michi, did you also see Klien scoring for Salzburg next Saturday?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
No sorry, that's where it gets all blurry. ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But didn't I read "Klien wants a date with Britney Spears" in sport1.at?, that sounds like directly from your dream. So the threat still stands, Michi, Fellner would catch you for "Politikressort"...

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...and considering the content of the thread, look how interested we really are in Churtl.... ;)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mirnegg for Assion. Shows how much I follow the full picture, have no idea what Mirnegg did after his player career.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts