Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to say this but ChunSoo Lee, Erreala's Attacker who is loaned to Numancia, said that he is ready to come back to Korea. :lick:

His contract ends next summer, but he said he is tired and he will try Europe after WC 2006. In fact, Lee didn't score any goals in this season and now he isn't even starter in Numancia. I think he is afraid that those poor performance will affect his place in South Korea NT :sigh:

I don't know what Spain media is saying, but in Korea, it reports that he will definitely come to S.Korea. It's just matter of time, and money. I belive Erreala don't want Lee to go free. Erreala paid almost $3.5m to Lee, so at least they want half of that price to Korean clubs who wants buy Lee. :greed:

However, recently, Erreala club said that they won't sell Lee until August. Because they will participate Peace Cup which is like mini world club cup hosted by S.Korea. To me, this is related with marketing reason, so I think that maybe Lee's last performance with Erreala jersey.

As a fellow country man, it's too bad that our football stars in Europe are coming back. I don't know what you guys think about Lee, but if Erreala sell Nihat and Karpin, Lee is the one who can take that postion. He is capable of playing any attacking positon. :undecide:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I said in the Nihat thread, it looks that he wants to be back in Korea and Erreala would be very happy to get something back of the money invested. I read last week that 3 Korean teams could be interested in him. I think that it would be the right thing to do both for him and Erreala. He´s not had continuity and he´s had bad luck with some injuries in important times but he doesn´t look as he could be a solution for us next season IMO

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
seolkihyun, I suppose that it's sad for you to see a player of your country leaving La Liga, but honestly, Lee Chun Soo has failed here. For any reason, he never adapted to Real Sociedad and he's not even doing well in Numancia, the weakest team of Primera. He always goes with the translator everywhere, I guess that it is quite hard to live in a foreign country and not to have the possibility to talk with your teammates and coach. Besides, he never took profit of his chances to suceed here.

I don't know if he has to go back to Korea, but IMO, his time here is over.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hi Ziaro, welcome to the forum.
I´ve visited your site and I was impressed. I don´t understand anything because my polish is as good as Aznar´s euskera ( Basque lenguage ), but that´s a great job!! :thumbsup:
http://www.realsociedad.prv.pl/
Lee Chun Soo has failed to impress here, with a bit of bad luck. Going back to Korea is the better option for everybody. It will be a bit complicated though, as Erreala was invited to play in Korea in the summer. The question is that the invitation (and money) was because Lee was here, so if Lee is not in Erreala, Erreala will have to pay some money back to the Koreans. And it´s possible that there will be a new board in June (elections) ... so difficult to predict

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
He has speed & dribbling, probably even shot but he lacks the necessary 'killer instict' to play as attacker in La Liga.

In the beginning he did well but once the rivals knew how to stop him he hasn´t progressed. Still, do you remember that kick Darko just pushed in the line in Lee´s first league game for Erreala? He passed from scoring in his debut to not scoring in almost 2 years, unbelievable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts