Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stoiko Sakaliev to remain in Naftex-this is the final decision of the team from Bourgas

CSKA wanted him badly but...Probably Krum Bibishkov from Marek will come in his place

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
NEW TWISTS and ... facts! :D

Skaliev and Lacho Tanev claimed he will sign tomorrow for CSKA and everything is set! Lets wait and see. With Icho, you never know. ;)

Also, more - Borimirov is coming back after 8 years in Munchen to Levski. Levski also signed Vidolov from Union Berlin and one more time Goro Markov.

Litex said to have landed back from China - Iankovic! But lost Zelev I think in Russia!

It looks quite interesting. If transfers went thru, means that CSKA goes for youth and attack with Mujiri and Sakaliev and Levski for class and experience with Borimirov, Vidolov and Markov. Litex are back to their favourite lost boys - 1st belyakov came back, now Iankovic.

Loko PD is gona have some serious opposition ...

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess it's already official-CSKA will sign Sakaliec for one year only...

Vidolov is a really good transfer.
I hear many people wondering why Borimirov chose to come to Levskui, there were some other offers for him from German clubs

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
bono said:
Litex said to have landed back from China - Iankovic! But lost Zelev I think in Russia!
NOW.

How does it sound? - lost zelev in russia ... on the way from china backk to bulgaria???
so, just go and find him, the bastard, you know, grisha ganchev can be a scaring person, but zelev shouldnt run away just like some stupid vegetable...

:D

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
some stupid vegetable
NOW.

How does it sound? A vegitable running or be lost? Some indeed have strange tastes, and stuff from Chernobil and stuff, but running ... flying pigs I have seen, running vegetables - not yet!

Is it a cherry or sth else? :tongue: I mean, on the pill? :D

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
first off- a dangerous copycat we got in here. how shameless.

second - what does 'pill' mean, uhu?

3rd - actually I thought that flying pigs are quite a normal thing. or at least it was so in our village.

so, watz the problem, beggar boy...

:D

ps. ye need to check yer humour :tongue:

pps. i wanted to say that i was laughing at yer post while people in the library here at the uni were lookin at me.
ouch, how embarassing.

:)

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Whats you problem there??? Please, tell me, I think I can help you. Lonely? Too much to study? Too much to drink? BORING!

I can underatand and feel for you. Dont be afraid, just let me know ... :tongue:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Its not Xmas anyome but some windows are still opened! :D

Zdravkov, teh NT goalkeeper, has left struglling Istanbulsport, and si looking for a team. There is a good chance he will join Litex but is also waiting for a transfer in England.

All we need is for him to have playing time and be ready for Euro 04. :cool:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
erm, just wanted to ask since I have limited brain-capacity - who was our keeper in the last few games of the qualifications? Zdravkiov or Ivankov or smo else??

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Oh, thanks.

Indees, everything's gone good. I had the possibility to stay in Bulgaria, but in the end, everything was quasi predestinated for one or another reason.

Now, if it wasn't for the great university I am studying at and my moral and finance obligations to my parents - I'd get the first plane and go back to my friends - the real treasure I left in Bg (not even that much to see my parents).

Whatever.

:)

pS. and btw, how do we come to know eachh other? I mean looking at your date joined in xt I wasnt here at that time that much?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts