Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently found this out in an interesting article that explained how a future move for him back to espana is highly likely due not only to his mate but also b/c of all the success he achieved thier. by the way anyone have a picture of mrs.panucci-is she a hottie?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yeah, his wife is Spanish, I believe her name is Conchita, so i read some days ago in the Internet. He probably met her when played in Real Madrid. I hope he stays in Roma, though, he is a good reliable defender and also very versatile who can play on the left and right side of the defense or midfield. The thing is that Panucci has a cell phone business in Madrid and i also read that when he retires he intends to live in Madrid. He really digs Spain.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Barcelona is also interested on Panucci, he seems to be very much in demand these days. Must be because he's had a quite good season with Roma something that to be honest I did not expect from him because I thought he was sort of washed up.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have never seen a photo of Panucci's wife but its obvious that she must be a hottie. All of these famous soccer players marry babes.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
He's still on loan from Monaco, but last week i read that he refuse to go back and is willing to sign a new deal for roma instead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts