Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
52,354 Posts
Anyway, that's all water under the bridge. Next up: Juve vs. Inter for Castrovilli, Tonali and Chiesa.
Tonali is truly special. Would absolutely hate miss out on him. His passing against Milan in the last game was out of this world.

Chiesa is currently a near top player, just missing finishing ability to be the complete package. Wouldn't mind him in Juve, but there are plenty of foreign talent in similar level or better. And Fiorentina will prolly demand near 100m lol.

·
Super Moderator
13,630 Posts
Is Kulusevski really that good? I have seen great things, but Eriksen really has been one of the world's best midfielders. Hard to beat that signing. He's not that old either.

With Tonali it's the passing but also the movement and stamina. I didn't expect him to be so mobile, really a quite complete midfielder. He has the potential to be better than Verrati. Chiesa for sure, I think he is almost there. Just needs a run of goals. Also likely will be become better than Insigne or Bernadeschi.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
As I said to van:

almost 10 years younger than Eriksen, vast potential, can play wing, mezzala, trequartista.

Physically strong, great passer, great dribbler.

He is a glaringly obvious talent

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Official: Eriksen unveiled by Inter
By Football Italia staff

Inter have officially signed Christian Eriksen from Tottenham and the Dane has revealed he “couldn’t wait” to become a Nerazzurro.
Yesterday, the Denmark international went through the medical test and arrives from Tottenham after having spent six and a half years in London.

He has been a key member for the Lilywhites since he moved from Ajax in August 2013, and last season he helped Spurs reach the Champions League Final - ending in a 2-0 defeat to Liverpool.
“I couldn’t wait to join, it’s wonderful to be here and I’m happy to be a new Inter player,” he told InterTV. “I’m very excited and can’t wait to introduce myself to the fans. I’ve already experienced their warmth. It’s been a fantastic welcome. I feel great.”
Eriksen’s contract with Spurs was set to expire this summer and he could have moved on a free transfer come June.

Inter reportedly paid €20m to secure the disposal of the playmaker already this winter and Eriksen has signed a contract until June 2024, allegedly worth €8m a season.
His new club will also have to pay €1m to his youth clubs and the gate from a friendly between the two sides in the future.
Eriksen turns 28 next month and has been capped 95 times by Denmark, contributing 31 goals for his national team.

The Dane impressed at Tottenham but claimed he doesn’t care too much about his personal record.

“I’m not really someone who places great importance on statistics, but I know that there are people who like talking about this,” he added. “The numbers say that I did really well in England. It’s now time to start a new challenge, I’m really happy to have the opportunity to play in Serie A for a big team. Inter is a fantastic club.”

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Time to bring back Azzkikr!

Benvenuto Eriksen, here's to a lot of goals and assists.

Big statement of intent from Suning.

·
Registered
2 Posts
N4L, Nacka, Fird 🥳🥳 Red 💩, others 🤗.

This is a great signing, make no doubt about it. Its also a statement that serie a is back to signing big names in their primes, we can thank the new italian tax laws for that.

Eriksen is probably the 5th best danish player ever (after 2x Laudrup, Simonsen and and Elkjaer).

Red saying that Kulev-whatever is a better signing cracks me up, dude needs to put down the pipe. Didnt he claim that gagliardini would be the new Redondo as well?

Anyways, great signing, hope you are all good and Forza Inter.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
N4L, Nacka, Fird 🥳🥳 Red 💩, others 🤗.

This is a great signing, make no doubt about it. Its also a statement that serie a is back to signing big names in their primes, we can thank the new italian tax laws for that.

Eriksen is probably the 5th best danish player ever (after 2x Laudrup, Simonsen and and Elkjaer).

Red saying that Kulev-whatever is a better signing cracks me up, dude needs to put down the pipe. Didnt he claim that gagliardini would be the new Redondo as well?

Anyways, great signing, hope you are all good and Forza Inter.
Well, he's one of the few good things you people ever produced , other than Danish women and...yeah the Laudrups. Basically it.

Never said that about Gaglia.

Have you down as saying Eriksen would never join Inter in a million years. Whoops.

Either way, good to have your Carlsberg /Tuborg guzzling ass back here, if only for a short time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry fake dane, forgot about you. A 🥳 to you too.

You felt left out i know.
So you're just a glory hunter after all eh?

Firdaus said you got married and your wife locked you up in a dungeon, is that correct? And was it everything you hoped for?

Missed you cunts, just cant remember my old password.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Jesus

Dev, Morierinho and Azzkikr all coming out of the closet in the same 2 day period.

Unreal

Good to have them back for 10 mins I guess

Will just be me, Nax and Fird for Udinese on Sunday though, guaranteed.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Welcome back Dev, I take a bit of credit (after Eriksen) for bringing both Azz and you back :stuckup:

why the **** can't we do stuckup smilies? stupid new XT.. the stuckup smilie is one of the finest in XT history!

hopefully some admin can sort out your password problem Dev.

I'll be here Sunday evening red. Forza Inter. Really need to bounce back from the draws especially as juve are guaranteed to beat Fiorentina who will miss 2 CBs due to suspension (Caceres and Milenkovic)...a bit fishy for 2 cbs to be suspended but it's juve after all. I don't have much hope in winning this rotten league. Lots of shit happening this season.

Wait, azz got married?

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
I was really surprised when I heard of this deal. I guess he's like the best and most high-profile player joining Inter since...?
Ronaldo

·
Registered
30,122 Posts
The Vieri signing broke the world record.

And after him there was Crespo, thoug that was lower profile, the heyday of Serie A and Moratti's spending probably being in the 1990s.

Most recently Zlatan.

But I'm only really confident about Vieri, of those 3 signings.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Samuel Eto'o in 2009 isn't shabby surely.. if we are listing star names. He was a treble winner with Barca when we got him.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts