1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
13,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
We already agreed on a forum ban for anyone who starts a thread without pictures of Eriksen in an Inter shirt at San Siro or Appiano Gentile

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Anyway, hopefully the midfield will be Erkisen playing slightly ahead of Brozovic and Barella in a 3-4-1-2.

That is a great midfield, as long as Conte can get it to work with respect to players tracking back and pressing.

Sensi has gone off the boil so badly it's unbelievable. But he can rotate with Barella and hopefully also Brozo, who needs some goddamn rest.

·
Registered
44,974 Posts
You're right, @red. It's still early. One report says he should be doing his medical today and a deal could be announced by the day's end. Another says a deal should be wrapped up in the coming days.

I'm sharpening the pike and preparing the iron maiden for the OP in the event this deal doesn't happen.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
He has landed in Milano.

The medical is happening now

·
Registered
44,974 Posts
Come on, man. I was supposed to say "oh, look who's come crawling back... [insert smug gif]". You guys messed it up for me. The moment's gone now.

Reactions: Nacka

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
ufff what a signing

·
Administrator
52,887 Posts
Amazing signing.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
All the Scandis showing up right on cue

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
Amazing signing.
I actually would've preferred Kulusevksi to be honest.

But yeah, outrageously good player. Immediately takes the midfield up a level.

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
All we need now is Azz to show up on a new IP.

He assured everyone at SempreInter that Eriksen wouldn't join Inter in a million years because Serie A is so sh*t.

Added to his prediction that Lukaku and Latuaro couldn't play together.

Hopefully he has Juve for the Scudetto too.

·
Administrator
52,887 Posts
I actually would've preferred Kulusevksi to be honest.

But yeah, outrageously good player. Immediately takes the midfield up a level.
The ****? In what world does it make sense to prefer a 19 year old with half season of decent performances, to a super top mid who has been the overall best midfielder in EPL in 6 years stretch? Especially when the latter transfer fee is half of what the 19 year old went for (tho huge differences in salary).

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
The ****? In what world does it make sense to prefer a 19 year old with half season of decent performances, to a super top mid who has been the overall best midfielder in EPL in 6 years stretch? Especially when the latter transfer fee is half of what the 19 year old went for (tho huge differences in salary).
Something tells me you'll have changed your tune by this time next year Oz

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
8 years younger, vast potential, can play wing, mezzala, trequartista.

Physically strong, great passer, great dribbler.

I'm not complaining about Eriksen - he's an amazing player and obviously better than Kulusevski at this point in time - I just think Kulusevski would've been expedient long-term.

Anyway, that's all water under the bridge. Next up: Juve vs. Inter for Castrovilli, Tonali and Chiesa.

·
Administrator
52,887 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts