Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Well, the Danish press is going overboard praising him after the performance against England. Just too much after one great match.
But is certainly a great talent. Good technique, fast, nice passes and vision, but physically a bit weak now. But he is only 18 years old, I think. Should score some more goals though.
At least he's is better than Bendtner...

Personality wise, he seems very humble and quiet. Exactly the opposite of Bendtner.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Bendtner..you can't compare a #10 to a target-man. They're also incomparable in terms of personality, one of them gets 10's in terms of confidence in Wenger's personality tests and really believes he's the best player in the World despite being rather average in the Premier League while the second knows how good he is and doesn't want added pressure.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Quality indeed.

I almost feel sorry for him playing for DK. :D

But of course other good attacking players might emerge during his NT career.
The future of our national team looks brighter than recent years. And even our u21 team looks better. If only Olsen would retire players like Rommedahl. :sigh:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Goal and 2 asissts so far against Anderlecht.. I don't watch it but it looks like he's bossing that game.

Any comments by those who are watching?

·
Registered
32,032 Posts
The future of our national team looks brighter than recent years. And even our u21 team looks better. If only Olsen would retire players like Rommedahl. :sigh:

I haven't been impressed by, say, Nicolaj Jørgensen, Nicklas Pedersen, Lasse Schøne, but then I don't follow DK football closely at all.

Bendtner will probably be better than any striker (at least) since Ebbe Sand and I guess Krohn-ehli is decent. I'm not sure who you'd want instead of Rommedahl, but one of the young ones might step up. Hard to even imagine a Danish NT without Rommedahl on the right flank after 10 years with Olsen. :D

The fullbacks is still a major issue. Only Lars J is decent and he's 31, but again I don't know who coming through the system. Daniel Wass maybe, or Frederik Sørensen.

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Goal and 2 asissts so far against Anderlecht.. I don't watch it but it looks like he's bossing that game.

Any comments by those who are watching?
As a rival fan, I can say that he's the most dangerous player they have after Suarez left. Was great today and even got a goal, something he's had to work on as his finishing was the only thing that let him down at times. But his decision making and passing are sublime already. :thumbsup:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
As a rival fan, I can say that he's the most dangerous player they have after Suarez left. Was great today and even got a goal, something he's had to work on as his finishing was the only thing that let him down at times. But his decision making and passing are sublime already. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: cheers for the info m8... sure looks great.. although he needs to buckle up but that will come with time obviusly.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
No no, we get Ganso, with all due respect to Eriksen he can stay in Ajax all his life for all I care aslong as this left-footed Genius from Brazil comes our way :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts