Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Please don't mind my ignorance,
who is Chris Wreh in the first place? :)

His way of writing is very casual, and that is the least I would expect from a player/celebrity. Adding the fact, that blogspot is the cheapest and the most pathetic blogger available.

I doubt.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris Wreh played for us around the time of the first Wenger double. He was a striker.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
khimik said:
Chris Wreh played for us around the time of the first Wenger double. He was a striker.

Does it matter even if its the real Wreh? I hardly found anything of 'material' in the whole blog :eek:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
khimik said:
Reckon this is real?
I found it hard to believe why it not should be his real blog because if you think about it, if you would do a fake blog for a player, your first choice wouldn't really be Wreh, would it? :D

But did you notice one pathetic little thing? Whoever it is that writes that blog has on just that page used the name "Chris" 31 times, 31 :eekani:
Who the heck writes his own name 31 times on just one page?
"Wakky found Chris using his name 31 times on just one page, Wakky found that very strange. How the heck does it really look like using Chris so many times, Wakky wonders. No Wakky would never do such a thing, never. Wakky's much better than that, much better.
- By Wakky"

P is the letter, pathetic is the word... :yuck:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Wakky said:
I found it hard to believe why it not should be his real blog because if you think about it, if you would do a fake blog for a player, your first choice wouldn't really be Wreh, would it? :D

But did you notice one pathetic little thing? Whoever it is that writes that blog has on just that page used the name "Chris" 31 times, 31 :eekani:
Who the heck writes his own name 31 times on just one page?
"Wakky found Chris using his name 31 times on just one page, Wakky found that very strange. How the heck does it really look like using Chris so many times, Wakky wonders. No Wakky would never do such a thing, never. Wakky's much better than that, much better.
- By Wakky"

P is the letter, pathetic is the word... :yuck:
hehe.

He must be really fond of himself :horny:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
nEEbz, you shoul get the 97/98 review, then you'll know who Wreh is, he's George Weah's cousinn but without the genetic dribbling skills. :D

anyway, good to see he's still a Gooner, :star:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts