Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CHOUTOS JOINS ATALANTA ON LOAN
Monday, 10 January 2005 13:15:23
MILAN - Inter and Atalanta officials met in Milan this morning to finalise the loan transfer of Lampros Choutos to the Bergamo-based club. The Greek striker, who transferred to Inter last summer, joins Atalanta on loan until the end of the season.

Inter.it

=============================================

This has been announced a couple of hours ago and nobody seems to have cared :D

Good luck Choutos. I dont think we'll be needing you this season so see ya next year :)

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
A Logical Triming Move

Next,

Veron back to chelsea as Geremi moves to Boro. :D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
He should not of been signed in the first place, but then maybe he was brought to keep Kara company when he is lonely :D.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nerazzurri4life said:
LOL Seems like they've got high hopes in him. Hope he can meet the demands of his new club :)

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I wouldnt mind if Atalanta stayed up. In all honesty, I kind of feel sorry for them. They are Italian Football's yo-yo club. Always up and down between A and B. Too good for Serie B, not good enough for Serie A.

I would rather see Parma go down. The fact they are still in Serie A when the likes of Napoli, Ascoli and Fiorentia went down for financial irregularities sickens me. But then their circumstances are supposedly different. Parmalat's collapse led to their difficulties so the Italian Federation has made an exception for them. The way I see it, the Italian Federation has a love affair with Parma. They are Serie A's fairytale club and that is why they are still in Serie A.

Choutos should never have been signed as an Inter player. Ventola should have been kept in his place. But then again, maybe the club actually has hopes that Ventola will make a return and that is why he was loaned to Palace.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Parma is a nice club. They give our youngster playing time. I like them to stay up. :jester:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts