Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
she's good looking.. and she's from Naples! :D

However, I think Mutu's new girlfriend and Cristi ex are prettier. Nevertheless, Caterina seems like a good girl.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lupisor lupetto said:
she's good looking.. and she's from Naples! :D

However, I think Mutu's new girlfriend and Cristi ex are prettier. Nevertheless, Caterina seems like a good girl.
Mutu's new girlfriend prettier??? NO Way...She looks like your typical trailer park white trash....:D

Cristi's new girl has got classy, refined looks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
True, Caterina does look Romanian.


I don't think Kitty looks trashy. I think she's beautiful. Plus, it's undeniable the fact that she is charming, to say the least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Arianna said:
oh now i understand why one time one lady on the bus asked me if i was from Romania:eek: D
HAHA!
Arianna Is that the face you made when she asked you if you were Romanian? :D You know, we don't all look like the gypsies! Typical western mentality (including Ranieri's latest comment about Mutu;) )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lupisor lupetto said:
True, Caterina does look Romanian.


I don't think Kitty looks trashy. I think she's beautiful. Plus, it's undeniable the fact that she is charming, to say the least.
Where is Kitty from??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
DannY_B said:
nice one cristi :D
man i wish i was a star id have all these hot ass chicks on my tail like there was no tommorrow..:( ;) :D


*biiig sigh* ehhhhhhhhhhhh yes, life is unfair.....



Kitty Cepraga is Romanian, however I don't know her background.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,835 Posts
The link doesn't work for me anymore. I can see al the other shit, but nothing from an article about Cris and/or a pic of his new chick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
chivu said:
The link doesn't work for me anymore. I can see al the other shit, but nothing from an article about Cris and/or a pic of his new chick.
GSP is so ****ing gay. WHy do they change their stupid URLs all the time? Surely its easier to keep the old ones, and more ****ing convenient. :yuck:

Where the hell is that article???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,390 Posts
chivu said:
She doesn't look that bad in here bikini. :)

No one will object to that :)

However, I believe that she looks more like a natural beauty rather than a Playboy or Hustler one, that's a plus.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
Marius said:
HAHA!
Arianna Is that the face you made when she asked you if you were Romanian? :D You know, we don't all look like the gypsies! Typical western mentality (including Ranieri's latest comment about Mutu;) )
lol no i was surprised because i have more friends from Romania here:) ( yes in Torino there are more romanians:)) and they're all so nice!!! And i'm not nice like them...so when she asked me if i was romanian i got it for one compliment!!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Arianna said:
lol no i was surprised because i have more friends from Romania here:) ( yes in Torino there are more romanians:)) and they're all so nice!!! And i'm not nice like them...so when she asked me if i was romanian i got it for one compliment!!!! :)
Well given your humble honesty and the way you portray yourself on this forum I would say you are very nice :D
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top