Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.calciomercato.com

Milan, stretta finale per Kezman: Sacchi ad Amsterdam offre Zahora al Psv

Ora e' ufficiale, il Milan sta trattando l'acquisto di Mateja Kezman, 22enne attaccante jugoslavo in forza al Psv Eindhoven. E tutto lascia intendere che dietro questa importantissima operazione di mercato si nasconda il timore di dover rinunciare a giugno al bomber ucraino Andriy Shevchenko, richiestissimo dal Real Madrid (pronto ad offrire al Milan 140 miliardi per il suo cartellino). Domenica pomeriggio ad Amsterdam e' in programma un incontro di cartello: all'Arena si affronteranno Ajax e appunto Psv Eindhoven, partita che verra' seguita anche da un emissario del club rossonero. In Olanda sono convinti che sara' addirittura Arrigo Sacchi, consulente di mercato del Milan, a visionare per l'ennesima volta il giocatore prima di incontrare il direttore sportivo del team della Philips Frank Arnesen. Secondo i ben informati Sacchi, o uno dei suoi piu' stretti collaboratori, prendera' appunti anche sul laterale sinistro rumeno Cristian Chivu, il cui nome, in seguito alle rivelazioni di Calciomercato.com dello scorso 9 novembre, e' tornato d'attualita' dopo l'ennesimo no ricevuto dal Barcellona per riavere Francesco Coco. Il Milan, nell'operazione Kezman mette sul piatto della bilancia un 19enne croato che al Psv piace parecchio. Si tratta di Dario Zahora, grande rivelazione della Dinamo Zagabria, che in 12 partite di campionato ha gia' realizzato 7 gol alla sua prima apparizione tra i professionisti.

Luigi Guelpa

This article says that Milan wants officially the Jugoslavian striker KEzman. Someone from Milan, maybe even Arrigo Sacchi, will go to watch PSV-Ajax in order to observe Kezman (PSV) and Chivu (Ajax)!

Chivu has a lot of chances to arrive at Milan because right now Milan is looking for a defender. Some say that they want to exchange Contra with Kuffur because Bayern Munich is very interested in Contra, while Milan is very interested in Kuffur.

·
Registered
453 Posts
If these rumors regarding Contra are true, I hope no more Romanian players go to Milan....They seem to want to srew them up...Ancelotti dosen't seem to appreciate Contra...I even read that he wants to make him play on the left side....Why the hell would he want to mess up a perfect player...Why not make Shevi play in goal and Abiatti in attack...****en idiot.....

Milan is also after Kezman which I guess means that Niculae is out of the picture...all the better...

·
Registered
25,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As much as I wouldn't want to say this, but Calciomercato is mostly right... Milan will probably want both Kezman and Niculae.

About Contra, he will surely show Ancelotti that he's worth it. If he doesn't, he should go to Spain right away! There the players are more respected!

·
Registered
25,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
David said:
Italy is still the best league though. ;)
Italy is the hardest league for sure, but I don't know about the best league. Spanish teams seem to be the best ones lately. I mean, for the last 4-5 years.

My dream would be for Niculae to go to Real Madrid... too bad he won't go there althought, they also need a good striker.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
It would be ironic for Chivu to be ever closer to Milan while Contra seems to be ever closer to leaving Milan, now that Ancelotti is there. If Ancelotti can't appreciate Forta Contra, Contra should indeed leave but not for Germany. I think Spain would suit him best as well. And Ancelotti should sell him instead of being a [email protected] and try to 're-invent' him into a left winger??!! What so he can be Serghino's supersub? Strange very strange. And Niculae might want to stay another season with Sporting, because if he goes to Milan I forsee long sessions on the bench for him no matter how well he proves himself, because even if he's playing well he'd be having to play BETTER than either Shevchenko or Inzaghi in order to displace them..in his young career right now the WORST thing for him would be the bench :(

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Here's what I think would be the best scenarios for our two stars:

Contra - if he can't get a regular spot in Milan, it would be great if he went to Real Madrid, they are looking for a defender or two, and him at right back would be amazing, especially with the support of Figo on the right flank.

Niculae - if he goes to Verona and plays up front with a re-emerging Mutu he could end up scoring LOTSS of goals.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Real Madrid should have bought Contra from the start...Contra even said that he didn't really want to go to Italy, but after Madrid and Barcelona kept delaying his transfer, he ended up in Milan....

Niculae could never go to Verona....How exactly to you expect them to pay for him?... Mutu and Oddo are on their way out anyway....Both should be moving in the summer...

·
Registered
25,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dinamo10 said:
Real Madrid should have bought Contra from the start...Contra even said that he didn't really want to go to Italy, but after Madrid and Barcelona kept delaying his transfer, he ended up in Milan....

Niculae could never go to Verona....How exactly to you expect them to pay for him?... Mutu and Oddo are on their way out anyway....Both should be moving in the summer...
Niculae is in love with Milan. He has always been. He'll go for sure to Milan if he will go to Italy.

Mutu has gotten much smarter. He said that he wants to stay in Verona. He must stay in Verona! He's progressing really a lot with Verona and Malesani. He should stay there ar least 2 more years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts