Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fiore has Inter option Thursday 16 December, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefano Fiore’s agent has ruled out a return to Lazio - but he’s left the door open for an Inter switch.

"I can exclude a move back to the capital," his representative Pastorello told Calciomercato.com.

"It is a different matter though regarding Inter. But we must first see what happens during the Christmas break."

Fiore has been linked with a January switch to Serie A after his initial difficulties at Valencia.

The midfielder signed for the Spanish outfit from Lazio in the summer but has had problems with boss Claudio Ranieri.

However, things have improved of late as the Italian has started five out of the last six games.

"Fiore’s situation is getting better as the difficulties have now been sorted out," added Pastorello.

"Now we will just have to wait and see what happens in the next two games against Espanyol and Barcelona."

Inter are known admirers of the former Parma and Udinese player, especially as Roberto Mancini is in Milan.

It was under Mancio at Lazio that Fiore returned to the levels which saw him perform so well at Euro 2000.

Inter could even offer Alvaro Recoba to Valencia in a bid to land the 29-year-old in the New Year.

I just cannot let Chino leave us,but Fiore is more useful to us indeed :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i dont know
BUT I KNOW THAT I DONT WHANT ANY OTHER LAZIO OR EX LAZIO PLAYER

THIS IS INTER MILAN
NOT LAZIO

i m beginin to think that mancini is the worst coach inter ever had(except that dude who sold r.carlos)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
i dont know
BUT I KNOW THAT I DONT WHANT ANY OTHER LAZIO OR EX LAZIO PLAYER

THIS IS INTER MILAN
NOT LAZIO

i m beginin to think that mancini is the worst coach inter ever had(except that dude who sold r.carlos)

nothing to say anymore...agree 100%.
!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
ADRIANO perfect i never really thought about him even though he is a great defender
is he playin for valencia if yes why didnt he play against the best club in europe
INTER MILAN

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Palermo chief confirms interest for Inter Milan's Recoba
tribalfootball.com - December 21, 2004

Palermo director general Rino Foschi hasn't backed away from reports linking them with Inter Milan attacking midfielder Alvaro Recoba.

The Uruguay international has struggled for match-time under coach Roberto Mancini and is a confirmed target for Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini.

With the winter market opening only days away, Foschi declared: "Recoba is a great player, it's obvious he would improve us greatly."

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Palermo can take Chino if they want, too be honest he's had hes chances at Inter and well he isnt the most consistance player, he brings creativity only when he can be bothered. One of the reasons he had stayed for so long is due to Mad Max, hopefully he can find consistancy away for the Guiseppe Meazza.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts