Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the news is oraginal by an aussie member Giorgos who started a thread to get some info from me.

the link

this week i finally got details.that's the news i read from the local newspaper.now translate as follow:

"Chinese Dalian Shide FC will come to Newcastle England to decide the purchase contract with the Newcastle football club. the 2 sides have a meeting before in Dubai.this meeting will draft agreement.as the items they consult out,the 2 clubs will invest 50% respectively.that means the succeful purchase will provide 50% stock for them 2."

if you care about the english soccer leauge,you might know a chinese player Sun work in Manchester City FC.this first devision team has been succeeded in the premier league next season. Sun will be the first chinese face appeared in the premier league pitch.the guy's chinese club is just this dalian shide fc.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
additionally,i must mention a XT member alan777 who remind to provide the news.

thx alan!;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
In fact, Dalian's ambition is not just limited in Australia.

During the latest visit in Italia, Dalian's President Xu Ming signed a prep. contract with AC Milan. These 2 club will build a cooperate relationship similiar with Dalian & Newcastle. AC Milan will help Dalian purchase a Serie B club, if the price is accepetable, purchase a Serie A club directly will also take into consideration.

Last year, Dalian bought about 20 younger from Cameroon, most of which is U-21 and U-17 NT member, if the Australia and Italia (maybe have others in plan) purchase can be done, Xu Ming will send those Cameroon young talent to these club and he believe it's will be very profitable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts