Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Yeah he is good. I think he will move to a bigger club soon. He is basically Lyns only atacking weapon at the moment. And some trainers in Lyn actually rated him higher then Mikel. Infact in some games he played instead of him (due to rules you can only have 2 non-EU players in the squad, and they had an goalkeeper from Oman, Ali Al-Habsi). So he has high potential. And that other kid Bala I believe had the fastest time on a 40meter sprint in Norway.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Yeah, I rated Edu higher than Mikel while they both played in the Norwegian league. He's a great striker. Just hope his transfer will go smooth, something I doubt since Shittu probably got his paws in him as well.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
They had a naughty sporting director that made some shady deals with some agents.

Lyn cooperates with a public sports academy (NTG = Norsk Toppidretts Gymnas), which means they can sign non-EU players under the age of 18, unlike most professional clubs. So, in theory, they can both practice football with Lyn while getting fitness and academic schooling at the academy.

They get a lot of Norwegian talents to the club cause of this cooperation, and a handful Nigerian ones as well.

The Nigerian starlets had made some deals with Chelski that knew a infamous agent called Hauge. He arranged for the players to get to play for Lyn/NTG while they were too young to sign for Chelski. But everything didn't work out exactly as planned :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts