Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for u Inter 1+8 :)

Well Nelson Acosta hasnt been releasing much about Chiles line up but I'll have a go at guessing it still :)

Chile will be playing 3-5-2 formation with wingbacks!!
The keeper will be Nelson Tapia with Marcelo Ramires covering for him.
I think the central defenders will be Pedro Reyes, Ricardo Rojas and Javier Margas. Other 2 players that could be put into the starting 11 are Ronaldo fuentes and Jorge Vargas.
The wing backs should be Claudio Maldonado and Moises Villaroel with Rafael Olarra and the champion mursi Fransisco Rojas as cover.
The two central midfielders will be Clarence Acuna and Rodrigo tello with Fabian Estay and Marcos Villaseca in cover!!
Attacking mid will be the Udinese man David Pizzaro and covering for him will be Jose Luis Sierra!!
Zamorano will be the srriking partner with one of the 3, Sebastián Rozental, Héctor Tapia and Reinaldo Navia but i think sebastian Rozental will start alongside Bam Bam!!

so then this is my line up!!

------------Tapia------------
------------Margas-----------
--------Rojas---Reyes--------
--Villaroel--------Maldonado-
---------Estay--Acuna--------
-----------Pizzaro------------
-----Zamorano--Rozental------

This is the most likely line up i think but it still could be wrong!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Good looking squad ain't it El Matardor lets just hope they can win for us CHILE fans anyway i hope they win.U guys probably think i come from chile but i don't i'm a dead set SPAIN fan but since Raul missed that penalty "BASTARDO"I've been all quite talking about there world cup prospects anyway goodlook CHILE.

FORZA INTER

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
That's not accurate :p
go to the "live radio" post to see the accurate line up. :)

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Name : Esteban Andrés Valencia Bascuñán AKA "Huevito"
DOB : Jan.08.1972 in Santiago, Chile
Height/Weigh : 1,66 meters & 62 kilos.
Position : Wing (Volante)
Junior Divisions : Universidad de Chile

Former Chilean international (39 Caps, 4 Goals) Has played most of his career for Universidad de Chile(9 Seasons, 31 Goals). Last year was tranferred to Colón(Arg)99/00 (9 GP, 1 Goal). Now, I hear he was tranferred to Greece? :confused: not so sure about that.

Is there anything else you need to know?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes he was transfered to Greece and my team PAOK.Good move for him,good move for my team if he is good.

What I want to know is his exctly position,his wekanesses,his skills and if he is a good player in general. :)

Thanks

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
5700 posts Amo JEZZZZZZZZ thats alot maybe you should take a holiday hehhheeheh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts