• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ARENA PANTANAL

Chile are coming into this World Cup as a favorite pick for the dark horse, looking like they can cause the powers a surprise. Australia, on the other hand, doesn't look as good and seems content with just being here for the party.

My prediction: Chile 2-0 Australia

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Chile was very unpredictable in the qualifiers, they played some great games, and few bad ones.

I hope we see the better one.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,475 Posts
Chile was very unpredictable in the qualifiers, they played some great games, and few bad ones.

I hope we see the better one.
First half of the qualies under Borghi agreed, but not after Sampaoli took over...

In Colombia we had the Cafeteros stunned at 3x0, they came back to tie it ONLY because the REF was bought by the Coke Mafia. :musik:
Nothing new in Conmebol, Concacaf, Uefa, Fifa, even the World Cup right now !!! :dielaugh:

·
Fourth Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
4,820 Posts
Any use to see this?
Or better to sleep?

Means it will be high goals game or 0-0 or 1-1 type?

Chile is attacking?

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Chile : Bravo - Isla, Medel, Jara, Mena - Aranguiz, Diaz, Vidal - Valdivia - Sanchez, Vargas.

Australia : Ryan - Franjic, Wilkinson, Spiranovic, Davidson - Milligan, Jedinak - Leckie, Cahill, Oar - Bresciano.

·
The Parameter
4,309 Posts
I expect Valdivia to set up double-digit scores. For the last goal he's gonna set up Albornoz Pele-70 style.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
First half of the qualies under Borghi agreed, but not after Sampaoli took over...

In Colombia we had the Cafeteros stunned at 3x0, they came back to tie it ONLY because the REF was bought by the Coke Mafia. :musik:
Nothing new in Conmebol, Concacaf, Uefa, Fifa, even the World Cup right now !!! :dielaugh:
Right, I forgot that, there was a streak of 4 or 5 consecutive losses before Sampaoli took over, including a home loss to Argentina.

Argentinian managers rock by the way :thumbsup:

Sampaoli, Pekerman and Sabella in this World Cup.

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
Go Oz!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts