Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through i found chilaverts latest insult to spain i found this.

"I think that Spain are worried otherwise they would shut up."

Quite funny really, seeing as hes the one that keeps going on

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Ha, ha, ha... This guy is such an idiot!!! Do you hear his latest comments about bullfighting!? He said that if the Koreans are critized for eating dogs, then the Spaniards are just as bad cause we kill bulls! Can you believe this guy??? I almost peed myself laughing, after I read this. He's getting so desperate, trying to get the attention of the Spanish squad and we just keep ignoring him, so he doesn't know what to bring up. What does this have to do with football? I love the way Camacho basically stated that Chilavert means nothing to him and he could care less what his opinion is, all he cares about is the game. I love it , there's no better diss, then ignoring the fat bastard! He really seems to have insecurity issues when it comes to Spain, it's like he needs acknowledgement from them or something. The guy has some real problems. He looks like he's been hitting the empanadas a little too much the Fat Cerdo!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Just ignore him. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those times where a team gets so wound up and stuborn about there objective to do something then lose to a class side that really outperforms them. Our team has class, same with most of the S.A countries who ignored his fat mouth, so I am impressed with us.

BTW;Mendieta where is your location?

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
These Paraguayans think they're the Brasil of the 1950's. Did anyone hear what Santa Cruz said? :eek: :rolleyes: They need someone to shut them up and bring them back to earth. Hopefully it will be Spain :devil:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
SPANIARD said:
Just ignore him. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those times where a team gets so wound up and stuborn about there objective to do something then lose to a class side that really outperforms them. Our team has class, same with most of the S.A countries who ignored his fat mouth, so I am impressed with us.

BTW;Mendieta where is your location?
I work in Vancouver, Canada, I'm working on contract here for the next year, but my place of residence is in Valladolid.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL chilavert

guys i reckon the only threat are italy, but then theres always something between italy and spain so we will be up for that

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Chilavert did exactly what he said he would and that's score 3 goals, too bad this time it went in his own goal. :D

Btw, I laughed my arse off for about 10 minutes when he missed the free kick! :dielaugh:

Cheers,
Patrick

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mazzah20 said:
LOL chilavert

guys i reckon the only threat are italy, but then theres always something between italy and spain so we will be up for that
in our half that is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts