Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the thread for the small and beautiful club from Chievo..

Don`t expect any big transfers here or world stars, big crowds or CL and title race.

Im not gonna tell the story about Chievo way to Serie A or about Luigi Delneri time in the club. I don`t expect more than a few Donkey fans in here, but i still think the club should have this thread. I have a deep passion for Chievo, yes the football is not that great, or we don`t have hopes for titles any year. But its the small things that counts when you`re supporting a club like this.

Victory’s against the bigger clubs is always the highlights of the season, and staying up!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tranfers :

In:

Lucas Castro 3.5m
Ervin Zukanovic 1m
Paul-José Mpoku Loan (750.000 loan free)
Marco Calderoni Load (100.000 loan free)
Giampiero Pinzi Free
Simone Pepe Free
Filippo Di Maio Free
Isaac Ntow Free
Massimo Gobbi Free
Walter Bressan Free
Valter Birsa (No info)
Fabrizio Cacciatore Free
Davide Savi (No info)
Matteo Brunelli (No info)
Gianni Manfrin (No info)

And then 30+ loans being sent back.

Out:

Ervin Zukanovic 2.90m
Diego Farias 1.25m
Marcos De Paula Free
Adrian Stoian Free
Simone Bentivoglio Free
Francesco Sabatucci Free

And again 30+ loans going back to their clubs.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Chievo Verona is a club that sometimes I'm pulling for them stay up and sometimes I hope for them to get relegated. You are the other surprise team of this early season other than Torino. I was disappointed that Antonio Conte didn't call up Alberto Paloschi because at the time of the call-up, he is better than Immobile and Zaza. I am also disappointed because out of all the promising Italian GK available, including Francesco Bardi whom you guys had last year, the soon-to-be 38yrs old Albano Bizzarri is your starting GK. But I am pleased that you took a chance on Nicola Rigoni and now that he is starting. I'm waiting for the recovery of Federico Mattiello so that he could replace Castro or Gobbi.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Mpoku is an interesting player

·
Professional Pirate
7,086 Posts
Great technique on the shot tho. Especially in slow motion and close angle.

Good start. And link goes to shit.

·
Professional Pirate
7,086 Posts
Goal disallowed. Strangely. Everything looked wrong about that corner but certainly not by chievo...

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Surprise, the ref is here to save Juve. Absolutely nothing wrong with that second Chievo goal. Another embarrassing decision for the league.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chievo looks good :thumbsup:
Ahh, i think we have been abit lucky.

Empoli lost some important players, and have a new coach. Lazio had just played the CL games vs Leverkusen and was pretty bad and easy to take down, the history is same with Juve they have alot of problems without Tevez and Vidal.

But the points are very good, the goal is to stay up as always.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts