Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why someone buys Chievo and why NOBODY WANTS TO BUY PARMA?
____
Luca Campedelli has sold Chievo football club to Franco Berardi – a financier from Brescia.

Meanwhile, Stefano Tacconi - the former Juventus goalkeeper - has been appointed as the club’s new President.

“The deal has been done,” confirmed Tacconi. “It has been on-going now for at least six months. The idea to buy Chievo was mine. Then Berardi took me to see his company – Chiari. It wasn’t long before we were in agreement.

“The club itself is healthy,” insisted Tacconi. “The wage bill is bearable and the technical staff is serious about what they do both on and off the field.

“We have no intentions of changing anything or anyone. All we want to do is bring back the enthusiasm of a few years ago.”

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Probably because Parma are in huge debt and to buy Parma you also have to pay off that huge debt.

·
Registered
46,516 Posts
You never know whether those who come are better than those who left till you see what those who come can do. I don't know the new owner of Chievo Franco Berardi at all, but I would not be that happy to see Stefano Tacconi as chairman of my fav club. :eek:

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I heard about some Russian companies in request about both AS ROMA & PARMA !!

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
What? it is confirmed? i don't think so:confused:
and btw Campedelli will stay president of the team the same.

about the question why someone want to buy Chievo and not Parma: because Chievo don't have debts to pay and Parma have a lot of debts, financial problems and so on, simple!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I would like Champion to buy the club personally. I don't want a Russian tycoon, I want to be a good team again, but be a good team because we have brought in talent, and worked hard, on and off the field of play, not some-one who brings in £80m to spend, because I don't think you can get the same respect for that.

We need some-one stable, and I wouldn't be suprised if Champion made an official offer, sooner or later.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Arianna said:
What? it is confirmed? i don't think so:confused:
and btw Campedelli will stay president of the team the same.

about the question why someone want to buy Chievo and not Parma: because Chievo don't have debts to pay and Parma have a lot of debts, financial problems and so on, simple!
Parma would be a good buy once the debt are paid.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Crociati said:
We don't have any debt's left. With the name change we solved that problem.
I thought that too, but I remember some Parma fan from this board saying this was not the case.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I would like Champion to buy the club personally. I don't want a Russian tycoon, I want to be a good team again, but be a good team because we have brought in talent, and worked hard, on and off the field of play, not some-one who brings in £80m to spend, because I don't think you can get the same respect for that.

We need some-one stable, and I wouldn't be suprised if Champion made an official offer, sooner or later.
How financially well off are Champion do you know much about them Ami? ;)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Nope, but considering they sponsor us, produce our merchandise, I'm guessing we have good relations with them.

I'm not really bothered bout money, as long as we can have a competitive Serie-A team, that's all I am asking for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts