Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's back to the business at hand. And it will be interesting to see if we will have recovered from the psychological blow that's been dealt in the form of last week's derby defeat. If our players feel anything like I do, then they'll still be pretty depressed. So let's hope they've been able to distance themselves from it, or at least will be able to put it out of their mind for the match tomorrow. Chievo is a dangerous opponent, and we'll need to be sharp if we're to gain anything from the confrontation.

I expect the line-up will be similar to last week's one. I just hope that this time we'll be more accurate in our finishing.

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
On a quick glance at previous results of this fixture, I am going with 2-2, but sure it will be a draw ;)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Yes, a draw does seem the most likely result but we really need to win. It will be very hard but far from impossible if the damned ref (the same as against Cagliari several weeks ago) doesn't screw up again. I expect not too many goals in this game with 1:1 the most likely result but I suck at predictions. :)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Great start for us, many chances missed, one scored and then we conceded two silly goals...Talk about deja-vu (although we usually concede one silly goal).

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
maradona10 said:
On a quick glance at previous results of this fixture, I am going with 2-2, but sure it will be a draw ;)
:eekani: :eekani: :eekani:

Lazio have just equalized at 2-2

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Yes, Maradona10 predicted the result correctly. Not a bad game to watch, there were a lot of scoring chances, especially the first half. In the second half we got more possession of the ball but few chances. Right after Tare came on as a sub he was fouled in the area so he won a penalty before he had even touched the ball. :) We can't blame the ref this time, defensive mistakes and lack of concentration from the attackers prevented us from winning. None the less, we are now one point closer to Livorno and the UEFA Cup place.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty good result. :) However, we keep failing to make use of the chances we create and that remains a concern. Stil, under the circumstances, we did better than expected. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts