Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chievo - Fiorentina​

The fact that these matches keep on coming means that Prandelli has very little time to work out the diffculties before we kick off the next match. Chievo haven't had a great start to the season either. In fact, their's is worse than ours. They managed a 2-1 over Reggina on day 1 and were lucky to score the first goal (a controversial penalty). However, they still have dangermen such as Italiano, Pellissier and Marcolini, all of whom can score if given the chance. Judging by the way we've been playing over the past couple of years, one goal against us is enough to get at least a point.

Another must win.

Chievo 4-3-3: Sorrentino; Malagò, Yepes, Cesar, Scardina; Pinzi, Italiano, Marcolini; Luciano, Pellissier, Langella

Fiorentina 4-3-3: Frey; Jorgensen, Kroldrup, Gamberini, Gobbi; Donadel, Felipe, Montolivo; Santana, Gilardino, Mutu

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I can see Semioli and Comotto starting in this one. And hopefully they can improve our right side, as the left one sucks hard, no matter if it's Gobbi or Vargas playing there.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I think that's a good move from Prandelli if true. Well it's a step in the right direction -i'd have jovetic or papa instead of semioli.

But Osvaldo and Pazzini now have a chance to impress and they might take it forcing the regular players, who are at nothing at the minute, to sort themselves out

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I agree. Gila must be in need of rest, while Mutu and Santana don't perform the way to be certain starters.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Maybe we can try with formation 4-4-2!With Vargas on left side(because he can play there like last year in Catania) and Santana on right!Melo and Montolivo in the middle and forward Gilla with Pazzini!Or 4-4-1-1 everything same with one regular fordward like Gilla and Jovetic lika half-fordward!This can be good if Mutu is out!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I want to ask you guys somthing!
I read about reality talent show with young Brazilians players between 15-17 years!The winer will get award to sign a profesional contract with Fiorentina!Is this try???If this is realy try that will be very nice!I hope it is!

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Yup, it's true. The winner, 14 years old kid Alan, should be under Fiorentina's first option now.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Straight red to Scardina so we need need to take 3 points for sure

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I cant!Please some other link
You just need to register yourself to see games. As far as I know Serie A live matches can be see in all countries beside Italy.

I tried other links also but didn't found workable.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts