Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you remember when Chiesa was being playing in the right side of the midfield? As an attacking winger? ;) It's been some time since Chiesa signed as a Viola player. How many years have it been now? 2? 3? Anyway, what were your expectations of him when you first heard about him signing for us? How did your expectations change after his first season? Did he turn out to be the same player you expected him to be?

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
when he first signed, I thought he would be just one more in a long like of potential partners for Batistuta, who would eventually be sold off, but then when Bati left, Chiesa really came into his own and surprised I think everyone with his abilities and personality. He way way way surpassed anything I expected from him, and his loss this year is the reason we are going to Serie B.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
He is a great player, I was very sad to see him leave Parma. Rumours are that he may be returning this summer.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
When he signed I was very happy... He was (is) a great player and I thought it might be the player to be beside Bati... He failed, however, in my opinion... He wasn't so good as I thought and had hoped...

Later on after Bati left he came out of the shadow and as Humbird mentioned really surprised and did a great job... Too bad he has been injured all season!

What I feel about him now? He's a great player that's too good for Serie B and will definitely not be playing with us next season... I don't think he's the player who'll stay and help us up... If he wants to get to a bigger club again now is the time... Next year he might be too old for any teams to want him...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Also, you should get around £10m which will help you very much.
I just want the Viola to bounce back :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts